Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

I Dont Think So Mr.Big Shot

He pinned me to the wall. I looked into his Ice blue eyes which I loved. I mean doesnt everyone?

He leaned closer to my face, pushing my bangs away from my face he leaned in to kiss me. I moved down so he ended up kissing the wall. I laughed and ran under his arms.
“not today Mr.Big Shot” I ran down the hall, no one was on this floor they blocked it off.

which was kinda AWESOME

Andy grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him as we fell to the ground with a thunk..
I laughed, my head was on his chest so I pulled my legs on top of him then looked into his eyes again

He once again ran a hand through my hair. He flipped over so he was on top of me.

I was like WTF face on, Andy laughed at me then kissed me.

My fan girl inside was like “HOLY FUCK ANDY KISSED YOU FULL ON LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I kissed him back, tangling my hands in his black hair

Andy’s POV**

I finally kissed her!!!! She tangled her hands in my hair.

“You know you taste like wall” Emma said against my lips with a little giggle then went back to kissing me.

Jinxx just had to ruin the moment with a snarky comment. “You know instead of the floor its called a room! Come on Me and Sammi wanna hear the new song!”

I sighed and looked at Emma who had a big smile on her face.I kissed her again and got up, pulling her up after. We walked hand in hand back to the room.

Emma’s POV***
My face hurt from smiling..

He freaking kissed me!! I know I sound like a girly girl freaking over a kiss but ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK KISSED ME!!! THAT DOESNT HAPPEN EVERYDAY!