Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Paparazzi Can Suck It….Prt.1

I laid on Andy for a while and I guess I fell asleep………..

Next Morning

The guys were playing at Phoenix Theatre tonight so they had to go set everything up and go shound checks and stuff. We were all packed and ready to go. Gladly there wasnt alot of Paparazzi.

Andy was on my left and Ashley was on my right. I was easily hidden because of my shortness. We got in to the car.

Jinxx,Sammi and Jake where on one side and Me,Andy and Ashley on the other.. Chevy was on Jakes lap.I leaned on Andy.

At The Theatre It was pretty awesome. I talked to Sammi most of the day as the guys did there thing.

Occasionally Andy would come up behind me and hug and/or kiss me. Jinxx would do that same with Sammi. I was wearing my skinny’s,tank top and black veil brides tank over top. It was pretty fun.

Chevy was running around with us but mostly chewed on his toy. Andy interwinded his fingers through mine and kissed me. “You excited?” “Yes, I am” He smiled and kissed me again. The guys were going to go and meet some fans and sign things before the concert started.

Me and Sammi hung back because of the fans and the guys, werent really a good mix to have at the same time. “Is this your first BVB concert Emma?” She asked me.. I nodded “sadly yes it is” We both laughed.

Andy and Jinxx pulled us out with them after a while I got a glares from fans"See you inside guys!" Jake yelled and the crowd screamed.

We went back inside. Andy wanted me to sing Ritual with him on stage. I said I would have to think about it. Inside I was freaking out,

I cant sing infront of one person let alone a full theater of BridesMaids. They guys came in. “So…..whats the verdic? You gonna come sing?” I looked down “Andy It was hard enough singing in front of you guys let alone a whole crowd!” “please?” “I dont know……” “We’ll all be on stage with you” I sighed. “fine” “YES! come on”

He dragged me and started putting war paint on me then the stich up my face, I looked at him and smiled. “You dont know how happy I am, this is a dream come true!” he smiled and kissed me, taking my hand and leading me on stage.

“Well, we have a surpirse for everyone here! We recently wrote a new song and would like to preform it and helping me will be Emma here”

I bit my lip.