Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Threats

Andy’s arm was around me when I woke up… I traced his batman tattoo on his arm. “are you having fun?” I jumped “mhm” I rolled over to face him. “I cant get out of your death grip so I didnt have anything to do..” “Well I dont want you to get away from me” He smiled at me.

“Can you let me out now??” “If you give me a kiss” I kissed his cheek quickly. “Smart-ass” I smirked at him and rolled out of bed. I went and took out my phone and clothes. (LIC aka link in comments)

Andy’s gonna kill me, I took on of his belts. I smirked. I put on eyeliner and some eyeshadow, I saw the red light flashing on my phone…

I hate red, why couldnt it be green?!

Twitter,Facebook and formspring. Why do I have these? I got bored….and wanted to follow the bands I like..

I clicked twitter, 1 new tweets. Facebook:3 personal msgs Formspring:20 questions…. Betca could guess what they say… I was scared to read them.

I sat down and opened up formspring and started reading the questions. “Emma you ok?” “Ya Im fine ill be out in a minute”

I closed it and took a few deep breaths, I didnt want to tell Andy it would freak him out and I didnt want to stress him out.

I gripped the edges of the bathroom counter. My knuckles turned white. I let go and walked out with a fake smile plastered on my face.

“you ok?” “Ya i had trouble with the belt.” He looked at the belt and smirked. “Im hiding my things from you from now on” I smirked at him “oh and love the shirt” I smiled. “Super man is still better” “nu-uh!” “uh-hu” “You will not win this round Em” “or maybe I will” I sat down still thinking about the threats….