Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Ashley and Andy's P.O.V

Shes gone……I stumbled against the wall with a ‘thunk’. No way. I hit my head against the wall. “Hey” CC came out. “What happened? Wheres Emma?” “Sh-shes gone” “what do you mean shes gone?” “Shes gone CC!!” I snapped at him “AS IN SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!” I snapped again. I let my anger take over me.

“yo ash wanna get Andy back in the room.” CC walked back into the room.

Ashley came out. “man what happened?” “Shes GONE! She got threats and said she couldnt handle it anymore!” “why didnt you go a-” “I tried grabbing her. She got out of my grasp and left!”

I was looking down. “Come on” He pulled me into the room..

“dude” “WHAT!” I snapped at him, I really wasnt in the mood right now. I flopped on the bed looking through the tweets.

Those arent real fan who did that! I saw Emma’s tweet. I desperately wanted to shed some tears. But I didnt.

I want her back………………………………………Now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 week later Ashley’s POV

He was a mess. I’ve never seen him like this before. Even Chevy was doing it. He wasnt paying attention all he did was lay around,eat,drink and do it over again…… Andy sat in his room hardly talking to anyone…

“ASHLEY!!!” I herd my name. I got up and went to Andy’s room. “ya?” He handed me a paper.

Saviour was written along the top of the page. “For her?” He nodded….

“Why dont we go after her?” I said eger to get him out of the room “No….She doesnt want to be with me.”

“oh come on Andy! You know she does,man. Shes just scared from the threats from everyone.”