Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

1 week without you..and I end up here

I walked down the street leaving everything behind…I didnt want anything to happen to anyone..

People kept staring at me which was really starting to creep me out. I had to pass like 3 alley’s which was even freaker. My phone beeped a few times I ignored it, no matter who it was.

……………….. 1 Week Later ………

I was was in the forest with my back against the tree. Writing random shit down in a notebook.

No I havent been sleeping on the forest floor. I have been in a motel and I dont even want to talk about what happened.

It has sccared me for life and I can never take it back no matter WHAT!.

“YO MAN LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE!” I herd a yelling. Now I was scared. The dude came towards me. “what the fuck do you what!” I yelled at him, standing my ground. “Well by the way you look…to go in a fucking hole and die!”

aw fuck I know that line. From school, this is Max and his possie shit im screwed. I still stood my ground but backing up slowly.

“AW is the emo scared?” I get fucking pissed off when people called me emo. “Im not fucking emo.” I muttered.

“I saw you online and on TV. I see you got with other emo faggots.”

“THEIR NOT EMO AND YOUR THE FAGGOTS!!”I screamed at him

“oh were the faggots are we” His to other friends came up behind him. God they look like a guy version of the queen B of the school Now thats funny.

“Atleast were not emo!” One of the guys behind him yelled.

“I bet you dim wits dont even know what faggot or or emo means idiots!” I pointed out.

“THATS IT”

I took off running, now Im never good at running but this kinda depends on my life so my legs better not give out. I jumped over a few branches and shit. I was SO close till one fucking log got in the way and I tripped.

I scrambled to get up but one of them stepped on my stomach knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for a breath. “Aw can the emo not breath?!” they started laughing.

I didnt bother struggling I was going to die anyways.

I dont know which one did it but they picked me up by my arms. I was crying from all the pain I didnt know I could still feel it. Max looked at me like I was rubbish,I felt a stab of pain run up both of my arms along with liquid running down my fingers.

Max kissed me. I struggled to get out of the grasp of hands. I spat on him “you little bitch” I was pushed down. I landed on my hands and knees then a foot crushed me to the ground.

1 week and look where its gotten me…………..almost losing my life…Why couldnt I just die already…

I screamed in pain from my stomach………..