Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

There's Nothing To Be Sorry About

My stomach was in pain, my arms were pain but the numbing feeling and my back hurt like hell!

I swear I coughed blood up.

Everything stuck to my hands due to the blood on them. I let out another scream,I didnt care who found me but I wanted out of here….NOW!!…. ………………………………………..

Andy’s POV

I agreed to go look for Emma but whats worth it.

She wouldnt answer any of our calls or texts

I herd a scream, so I sprited off in the direction. The forest, oh thats awesome…

I walked inside not even 2 feet into the forest and I saw a small heaving figure. I thought it was a animal…. I walked closer. ‘EMMA?!’ I ran towards her I didnt know if it was her. Her hair was dark red now..

“Emma?..”

“A-Andy?” She coughed Her wrists were cut. I ripped a peice of my shirt off, then ripped it in to two and wrapped it around her wrist

“Im here” I helped her up and put a arm around her waist, atleast she could walk…kinda

She whimpered.“I got you it’s ok”

“im….sorry”

“there’s nothing for you to be sorry about” It started to rain.

“yes there….-”

“Emma you did nothing!”

She looked up at me,I gave her a small smile. She hugged me, I hugged her back and gave her a kiss. We were both drenched from the rain by the time we got back.

She collapsed in my arms when we were in the elevator. I picked her up and walked back into our room. I put her in the bed,She was shaking so I pulled the blanket over her.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and was nearly knocked over my Chevy.Jake’s had him since she left…. Chevy jumped on the bed and licked Emma, she stirred.

“Down!” Jake told him. He growled and laided next to Em. “looks like hes happier then before.” “ya much happier, she going to be ok?” “I honestly dont know, if she doesnt wake up then im taking her to the hospital” He nodded “mind if I leave him here? Looks like hes not going to move anyways” I laughed at him. “Whatever doesnt matter” “thanks” I shut the door.

I sat down beside Emma,moved her wet hair out of her face and started to quitly sing the song I wrote……