Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

I Love You

I turned back to Andy and looked at him. “why’d you dye your hair?” “I didnt want to be mobbed” I was now curled up by him.

My wrists where throbbing, my back had subsided but my stomach was still in pain. I coughed dry and went to get up but Andy pulled me down.

“no” “Andy my wrists hurt and I need a drink, let me get up” “Nope” I narrowed my eyes at him. He was on top of me.

“please?” “Nope not yet” He kissed my neck,cheek bone then my lips. “now?” “nope your staying here and I’ll go get it” I sighed and laid back down with my arms around Chevy’s neck.

Andy came back and sat down taking on left wrist. He yanked off the fabric which was attached to the cut from the dried blood. “OW!!!!!!” “sorry, its eaither that or very slowly and painfully” I glared at him, he just laughed. “im glad this amuses you!”

He cleaned the cuts. I kept flinching everytime he touched the slash. Finally Andy wrapped goze around them, I punched his shoulder 2 times when he was done. “what the he- I guess I deserved it” “Hell yes you did”

He rolled his eyes with a smirk. I scratched Chevys back.

“I love you” I looked at Andy who was smiling at me “I-I love you to” I hugged him and gave him a kiss.