Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Meeting In The Forest

I had my back against a tree

I rubbed my eyes..

There was rustling behind me. I jumped up,I didn't know I was that fast.

I backed away from behind me

“That is so fucking fake! Your just making that up dim wad!”

“No, I'm not kidding, I saw it! It was like wo-” Two guys came out from the trees.

They looked at me and I looked at them back.

“Hey, aren't you that girl from ye-OW!” The slightly shorter one said before getting elbowed.

I looked at them from behind my bangs. “Are you okay?” They both had black hair, oddly familiar.

“I'm Jake,” he stepped forward and stuck out his hand.

I back away a few more steps.

“Jake, stop scaring her! I'm Andy and, uh, you can ignore this idiot here”

“I'll hit you again” I smiled a little. Wait, did they say Jake and Andy? That's it, Black Veil Brides!!! “You two are from Black Veil Brides, right?”

“Uh,” Jake backed away

“I won't attack you, I'm fine.”

“Okay were going to trust you on this one. And yes, we are from Black Veil Brides. I'm guessing your a fan.”

I nodded .“Yeah, I'm a fan, your music is basically keeping me alive,” I said looking down.

“What?” Jake said.

Andy elbowed him again.“Shut up, door knob...”

“Um, I think I should be going.”

I started walking away, one of them grabbed my wrist.

I flinched at the pain but bit my lip, causing it to bleed.

I turned around and ripped my wrist out of his grasp.

“What?” I blinked back tears and looked at Andy.

“Do you want to come with us? Meet the rest of the band? I just realized how creeper like that sounded.”

“No, um, I should go back to my fucked up life and not bring you guys into it. It wouldn't be fair, but, uh, it was nice meeting you two.” I started walking away.