Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

2 Month’s later

2 Month’s later

“I love you” Andy pulled me closer. It was 7pm and we were walking on the beach. Ya it may sound cheesey but it was really sweet. Everyone join in for something different but we broke away from the group a few minutes ago. Chevy was running around somewhere in the water. Who knows with that dog.

“I love you” I put my arms around him while we were walking. He started to pointed out a few constellation. “little dipper” He pointed to a smaller spoon then to a bigger one “big dipper” “I would know that stupid” He laughed at me.

We sat down a few feet away from the tide…..He sat behind me so I leaned back against him. “look a seagull” I elbowed him laughing “I know what a seagull looks like”

Andy kissed my cheek. I was playing around with the necklace he gave me with the letter E on it.

Chevy came up and literally jumped on us. “ow” Andy said,

I got most of the blow. “Oh shut up you didnt even get jumped on jackass” “Ow that hurt the heart” I elbowed him again.

“That hurt my stomach” I shook my head. “I am going to hit you harder” He shut up. “What I thought”

“OH.NO.I.AM.FALLING” He said slowly then moved forward making me a few inchs away from the sand and my face. “OK YOU WIN!!!!” He pulled me back up. “YAY!” I rolled my eyes.

We sat like that for a few minutes, My legs went numb so I stood up only to be pulled back down. “my legs are numb dude” I said to Andy who was 20 inchs away from my face. “so” He kissed me. I kissed him back..