Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Cheating Hearts,Break Beating Hearts Part 2

Chevy pushed open the door and ran in. “Che-” I looked at Andy and some blonde chick. No they werent ‘just talking’ they were freaking making out…….. I could feel my eyes start watering. Chevy stop and growled baring his teeth. Andy and the chick looked at me. “Em-” “This is why I dont trust people anymore. I get broken one way or another…Where over.” I grabbed my sweater off the chair by the door and ran out. Chevy chased after me.

Someone grabbed me from behind, I was crying already. “leave me alone!” I cried out and sqwormed in the grip.

I advengtally hunched over the arms.. “Em he was supposed to tell you” “WHEN! AFTER WE HAD *** AFTER MONTHS OF DATING?!?! IT DIDNT HAPPEN HE WAS CHEATING ON ME!! NOW LET.ME.GO!!!!!” “No you’ll run off again.” He pinned me on the wall. “Maybe I’d like it better! This is why I dont trust people! They’ll break me one way or another! and the pain is worse each time”

“Em! I wont hurt you,” “YOU DID! YOU KNEW AND NEVER TOLD ME!! JUST LET ME GO! I WONT RUN OFF! I WANT ALONE TIME!” Chevy came out and growled at Ashley. “he will bite you if you dont get away from me! He thinks your hurting me!” I mumbled.

He pushed away. I walked down the stairs instead of the elevator with Chevy. I was going somewhere I havent been in a long time…. Rain’s grave.

Chevy walked beside me the whole time not leaving it and not letting alot of people near me.I walked into the cemetery and to Rain’s grave. I bought some flowers on the way. ….I found her grave. “Hi Rain, im sorry its been a while. I miss you so much. Life has been hell since you left” Chevy sat beside the grave looking at something.

“I met this group of guys well I guess you know already since you see everything, I wish you were here. I wish he never did that to you, I wish it was me! You didnt deserve to die! You had so much going on and big dreams you wanted to fulfil! I have nothing!”

I was crying. I placed the lilies and pink roses on her grave. Lilies and roses are her favorite flower,“it was my fault if I didnt make you stay longer you would have been alive!!” Chevy nudged my hand.I placed it on his head. “Well I guess I should get going back to the jackasses since I have no where to go, Ill see you sometime Rain.” I walked back to the hotel, using my sleeve to wipe away my tears.

I used the stairs again. I didnt feel like using elevators now. I walked into Ashley’s room again. “Jake can I bunk with you? Pwease?” He looked at me so did Ashley. “Uh sure but your breaking it to CC” He smiled. I gave him a sad smile. “k” I went and knocked on the door. “CC its me.”

He opened the door, rubbing his eyes. “you woke me up” “its 12pm” “Your point is?” “I dont know…but your bunking with Ashley.” “WHAT WHY!” “Im not staying with Andy or Ashley. They hurt me so im staying with Jake, unless you want me to stay with you and you break that to Jake…” “God FINE!!!!!!” He walked back in and grabbed his stuff. “Thanks CC”

I sat on the bed..

Chevy and Jake came in. CHevy was carrying my stuff. I smiled. “how’d you teach him that?” “I didnt he did it on his own” I scratched his ears and took my stuff.

I didnt feel so talkive so I just watched whatever Jake was watching. I was sitting on the floor with my arms around Chevy’s neck and laying my head on his. I adventally dozed off to sleep…A very lonely dreamless sleep.

Cheating Hearts Have ALWAYS Broken Beating Hearts