Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

I've Always Loved You

I slide down the door and was waiting to see who else is thrown in here.“Bitch” They do the most stupidest things from movies. I wont give them the pleasure of fighting to get out because It wont work and If Andy’s in here im going to punch Jake.

I herd another slam and clicks of locks, then foot steps. My hair was over my eyes I was tired. One side was lightly dimmed and the other was light. I was in the lightly dimmed, I didnt want to turn on a light.

“Emma?” I looked up. Oh god come on why couldnt they throw Andy in! “what”

“you two arent coming out till you work it out!” someone(sounded like CC) yelled on the other side of the door. I glared at Ashley. “Why are you so pis-” “dont even go there your an asshole” I growled “What did I do?!” “You were supposed to be my friend!”

hours later

we stopped talking to each other, Ive been sitting in the corner for sometime.

“are you ever going to talk to me?” I stared at the floor. “Emma?” “you didnt tell me this is why I dont trust anyone!” “emma! I didnt want to hurt yo-” “to late” “can I atleast tell you what happened?” “No i dont want to hear it” “Well your going to hear it anyways!!” He partly yelled making me sink lower against the wall.

“Emma,I didnt want to hurt you. I know you dont want to hear it but I didnt. If you hadnt noticed Ive liked you since I met you.Since you talked to me Ive liked you no more then liked you I love you. I never wanted you to be with Andy but I didnt go after him for it.”

I stared at him, Ashley was crouching infront of me. I looked away. “Em” He brought my face to look at him.

He leaned in and kissed me. I…………………………..