Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

I Give In

I was shocked he did that, but I gave in and kissed him back. I gripped his shirt in my hands and pulled him closer. I was now on my knees pulling him into me. After a few minutes of that we stood up, me getting pinned to the wall. He kissed my neck, I gasped then moaned.

I wrapped my legs around hes waist and hands in his hair as he moved over to the bed. He kept kissing my neck when he laid me down. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. I brought his face up to mine and kissed him un-buttoning his shirt and running my hands over his bare chest on to his back and wrapping my arms around Ashley’s neck.

He un-zipped my hoodie and pulled my shirt off, kissing my neck. I had a flash back of that night. I stop kissing him and removed my arms and legs. “Im sorry” He said. “no no no. dont be its just..” I looked down. I didnt want to talk about it. I had lost everything that night and I hated remembering it……

“Your not going to tell me are you?” I honestly didnt want to tell him. But he wouldnt leave me along if I didnt right? He moved off me to sit on the bed. I put my hoodie on. Leaving my shirt on the floor. I crossed my arms over my chest. Looking away, He pulled me close. “You dont have to, if you dont want to. Im not pushy” Ashley Whispered into my hair.

I put my head on his chest. Just listening to his heartbeat. I didnt want to talk about it. It was horrible. The most horrifying thing that had ever happened to me. Everything was taken that night. EVERYTHING I blinked back tears. Hoping he didnt notice. I wrapped my arms around him.

“Did you really mean what you said?” “Hmm..” “when you said you loved me…..did you mean it? Or was it a scam to get me to talk to you?” “Em. I wouldnt lie to you. I ment what I said and I dont regret saying it” I smiled a little and kept my arms around him. “I’ll tell you but..You cant tell a single soul…atleast, not yet” I looked up at him. He nodded. I kissed his cheek. “please dont get mad” “I wont”

I took a deep breath and started talking. “When I took off that day. When Andy was with the blonde. I uhh…I stayed a hotel or motel whatever it was…..it was uh realy crapy” I blinked back tears. I knew I had to get this off my chest but Its just the fact of remembering it is which hurts…..

“When I was there I was………………………………I was uh….~raped~” I whispered that one word and I started to sob… He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head against his chest, crying. Im such an emotional wreck. I want things to go back to normal. As in me and Andy but I also want it to stay the same as in me with Ashley………Im so confused….