Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Shut up, Jake!

I looked at Jake. “What do you think that meant?”

“I don't know, dude. Probably by the way she looks, I mean, remember when you where younger those years when you changed? That's probably whats happening to her. But I gotta say she is hot.”I gave him a look. “OH COME ON!! YOU THINK SHES HOT TO!!” I flipped the bangs out of my face.

“See!”

“Shut up, nim rod! She can still hear you! It's not like she's half way out of here!”

“SO YOU DO THINK SHES HO-” I had shoved my hand over his mouth making it muffled.

“What did I just say?!?!” He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“Dude, go after her!” I heard “dud go afar hr” which was even more funny

“Jake, I am NOT going after her, I don't even know her!”

“Fine, I will” He started walking the the direction. He’ll get lost in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. He walked back towards me.

“I don't know the way out.”

“Of course you don't,” I said. He gave me a look which I ignored.

I was trying to hide my face as we walked down the street. Jake just walked along “Good way to hide.”

“Thank you, it's called my normal look” I rolled my eyes.

We got back to the hotel. CC and Ashley share one room. I got stuck with Jake in another and Jinxx and Sammi share the other room.

I knocked on CC and Ash’s door. “Dude, open up! its me no ones around!”

CC opened the door. I walked in, Jake came in after.

“What's up?” Ashely asked sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Andy and I met a girl today.”

“Dude, it was a five minute conversation! Get the hell over it!”

“She was pretty hot, even ask Andy”

I ran a hand through my hair. “Jake get the fuck over it!”

“God, Andy, just admit it you thought she was hot.”

"Jake shut up! I don't even know her fucking name!"