Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Coma...with a 50/50 chance

Ashley’s POV

I smiled and closed the door. Walking down to Jake’s room since thats were we usually go…I knocked on the door. “Dude its me” CC opened the door. “Did they wake you up?”

He had a tired look. “Yes and unless you wanna get punched I’d shut up” I chuckled and walked in. Juliet was in Andy’s lap. I still cant believe he did that to Emma. I mean he was happy with her…The REAL happy not what hes with Juliet. But I guess he screwed that up…..

I sat down on the bed. Jake had Chevy on the bed. I looked at the guys…Andy had a rude look onn his face, Staring at me. “what?” I honestly dont know what I did…

“Juliet said that you tried to kiss her” “what?! Im with Emma! Why the hell would I do that” “I dont know you bang every girl you get a chance to” Now that one hurt. “What the ****?!?!?! Your supposed to be my bestfriend!” I was now pissy…

“When my bestfriend trys to kiss my girlfriend I want to know!” “I DIDNT KISS YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND! OR TRY TO I WOULDNT DO THAT TO EMMA UNLIKE YOU WHO BROKE HER HEART!” He got up and came at me. He socked me in the jaw.

CC grabbed my arms pulling me back and Jake did the same. I wanted to hurt him badly. I could see a tiny smirk form on Juliets lips. There was a knock at the door. Jinxx got it.

Emma’s POV

I walked in. Staring at the two guys. “what happened?” I looked up at Jinxx….Damn I wish I wasnt short…“Fight was going on” “can I ask why?” “I think you should as Ash that later..” I nodded slightly. “Ok then since I see whats now going on I can wait till later to tell him…..” I turned and walked out…

When I was out in the hall I herd someone coming….ME thinking it was Ashley…I was way off.

They grabbed my by my wrist making me jump the guys know if its important they could only grab my wrists if not they dont touch them. I was spun around to come face to face with Juliet.

“stay away from him!” She growled at me. I laughed. “I am I have Ashley I dont need him if he just wants to cheat on me” She hit me. Me used to it, I held in the yelp. “I saw the way you looked at him and the way he looked at you! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!” she growled at me again.

Seriously who the hell does she think she is… “I can talk to anyone I want and I choose to not talk to you” I ripped my wrists from her grasp and started walking away.

She grabbed my and pushed my into the wall. Making me hit my head pretty hard….This time I yelped quitely in pain. She pinned my to the wall. “Dont go near him again or ill make sure you’ll never wake up” She pushed/throw me into the other wall.

All I saw was darkness and felt blood run down my neck.

Ashley’s POV

I squirmed in his grip. About to punch CC out when Juliet walked out after Emma showed up. I got alittle worried but I still wanted to get Andy…..

She walked back in. I had calmed down a bit but I seriously want to get him. I ripped out of his grasp and stormed out….Chevy ran out before me and barked. I looked up and saw him with Emma.

She had blood slowly running down her neck. Pooling in her shirt and she was out cold. “Emma” I shook her a bit. Chevy licked her face. B!tch she did it. “JAKE!” He came out. “Call 911”

At the hospital

Andy and Juliet came. I was waiting in the waiting room. The quiteness annoyed the hell outta me so much! I was chewing on my lip. I wanted to know if she was ok….

It was a while untill the doctor came out. I stood up. “She had pretty bad injures to her head and is in a coma right now.” “Will she be alright?” “Theres a 50/50 chance of her waking up and of her dying” “Am I able to see her?” “yes shes stable now”

I glared at juliet who had a innocent look on her face before going to into Emma’s room. I walked over and sat down on the chair beside the bed. Taking ahold of her hand. “Emma………” I said quitely “please if you can hear me please do something”

The doctor came in again. “I also forgot to tell you……After a week we have to take her off life support” I stared at him. “Please Ill do anything just please dont.” “Im sorry Sir” He gave a little nod and walked out.

I rubbed my face.This wasnt happening….It just wasnt…..I stroaked her cheek and brushed the hair from her face…..“Please Emma”…………………………………………………………………………….