Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Please No

a week later

“come on Ash atleast get something to eat” Jake’s been trying to get me away from here. “no im staying here.” “please.” “NO im staying with the girl I love” I had relized I said love infront of him..I didnt care.

He sighed. “ok…” and walked away. I only had 4 more hours. I didnt want to lose her. Ive been praying that she would wake up…It hasnt worked yet…

“can I come in?” I herd Andy say. “why would I care” He walked in. " I continued to hold her hand. Waiting for something to happen

He spoke"dude im sorry" “for what….Emma or your bi-girlfriend?” I stopped myself from calling her a bitch “emma and not believing you” I stayed quite. I was still pretty pissed with him. I stared at Emma.

Emma’s POV

I herd him, I just didnt have the stregnth to move. Btu if I didnt….I would be gone. But havent I wanted that the whole time? To leave and be with Rain?

I saw something other then darkness “Emma?” Rain’s voice “Rain?” I looked around and saw her. “EMma PLEASE stop blaming yourself for my death. It was my own stupidity to go see him plus I kinda enoy watching over you.” I hugged her. “I miss you Rain…nothings the same”

“Are you kidding Emma your with your favorite band member and HELL your hanging and living with them..Thats been your dream since forever!Go with it and dont believe what everyone else has to say Em……” “I want Andy back though Im happy with Ashley but I do miss Andy” She put her hands on my shoulders and bowed herhead. “Emma your happier with Ash….Andy cheated hes not worth your time….Dont screw it up Em hes awesome! You know he was my favorite….Along with CC”

I laughed they were to her. She looked behind her. “I have to go….try your hardest to wake up or move you dont have very much time and I think that would kill Ash” I nodded and hugged her again. “I miss you” “Ill always be here….Remember that” I nodded and watched her leave

I tried my best to move or wake up..I opened my heavy eye lids and blinked a few times. I moved my head to look at him. “Ash?” I said weakly.He looked up at me. His eyes went from fear/worry to love/caring. He hugged me. “Ash I have to breath” He pulled away and looked at me. Cupping my face in his hands and kissing me.

I kissed back then pulled away. Putting my hand on his cheek. “Ash you look like you havent slept” I gave him a look. “He hasnt. Hes been here” I looked passed Ashley and over to Jake. “Ashley..”I whined. He looked down.

I brought his face back up to mine and kissed him. “Have u eaten?” He shook his head. “Jake take him” “No..” “YES ashley Im fine!” He sighed and left…. He listens to me no matter what… I giggled and laided back… Im guessing they told someone because a doctor came in and asked me a whole bunch of questions.

I was aloud to leave 2 days later… He took ahold of my hand. I smiled and leaned against him. “I love you” I smiled “I love you to” I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. Putting my arms around his neck, pulling him down. Someone cleared there throats..I pulled away and looked at CC.

“what? have a problem?” I smirked “yes I do.we dont need a child….lets go” I rolled my eyes and pulled my arms from his neck. “I like you to CC” I laughed and leaned against Ashley again as we walked out.