Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Texting and NOT lying

Ash continued to stay on top of me. Not that I had a problem or anything its just I wanted to get dressed. You know when cold air touchs your body after you’ve gotten out of the shower….Ya thats what im feeling on my arms and neck right about now. I shivered “cold?”

I nodded and he smiled. “pwease let me out” I started talking like a baby. “no” he said like a stubborn little kid. “I thought CC was the 5 year old not Ashley” I smiled. "I can be one of I want. “can I get changed?” “Yessss” “YAY” he rolled off me and I went to get my clothes and changed in the bathroom.

“Did Andy tell you?” “about?” I walked out of the bathroom “him and Juliet” I was getting the rest of the water out of my hair. His face went from normal to pissy. “what about them?” “Juliet was getting married behind his back. He didnt tell you I guess” His face was mad but shocked at the same time.

“really?” “ya he came and told me and kept apologizing for what he did” “and……” “I said I can forgive but I cant forget” He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. “thats Emma for you” I smiled and leaned my head against his chest.

“Are you going to forgive him?” I looked over my shoulder and up at him. He shrugged. “Ashley hes your best friend” “He hasnt approched me yet” “Then be the bigged person and approch him and be the bigger person” He opened his mouth but then shut it. I laughed and turned around in his arms,nuzzling my face in his chest.

Andy’s POV

I cant believe she did that. I give up on love, This is what my 3rd heartbreak. I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed. And the worst part. This has gotten be the worst..

I have to apologize to Ashley one of these days I wanted to talk to Emma alone but she would probably be with Ash or one of the other guys.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the floor. Texting Emma.

Text Convo

Can you meet me in the lobby at 6? -Andy

Why? Ash will probably get pissy with that -E

Dont tell him PLEASE Em I wanna apologize to Ashley but im afraid hes going to punch me + I want to talk to you.-Andy

I cant lie to him Andy……Hes not going to punch you, Ill be there like hell Im letting you 2 be alone. You 2 will beat the **** out of each other . Ill meet you in the lobby at 6:30 Ash is hanging with Jake so I wont have to lie to him but if he DOES ask im telling him………I am NOT lying to him -Emma

Ok -Andy

End Of Convo

I missed Emma. I wish I never did that to her. We live and learn I guess. Ill have to forget about her and what happened….I hope we can be friends…