Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Are We Friends?

He looked down “I wont freak out at you” I tilted hsi head up to look at me. “Ok you dont need to say anything, I do” “me to” We looked at each other. I took a deep breath, before I started talking.

“we shouldnt be together” We said unison and looked at each other with a ‘really’ look. “im sorry” I hugged and kissed his cheek. “so we’re friends now?” I nodded at his question. We walked back in to the room. I still had my phone out of my pocket.

text convo with Ash E-Im sorry if I hurt you. A-You didnt and I should be the one thats sorry……I do believe its for the best anyways. E-Mhm I do to. End Of convo

I smiled at him and sat down beside Andy and Chevy.The dog jumped on me again. The guys laughed. “Your the best” I was hoping they would pick up my sarcasm. “what happened?” Andy whispered. “Tell ya later” I pushed the dog off my lap and my phone beeped again.

~Ash’s Text:Give him another chance,he deserves someone hes happy with.

I looked up at him and he nodded. I took Andy’s hand and walked out into the hall. I kissed him. Sliding my phone into my back pocket again. I pulled away. “Ill give you a second chance,Ash said I should to” He smiled. “Ill enjoy that and wont mess it up this time” “You better not or ill let Chevy have his turn.”

I smirked and looked into his blue eyes that I love,

Few Days Later Instead of going with h the guys and Sammi, me and Andy went out the side of the concert hall. I got boredof staying in the room so I went with them to their sound check.

Andy had taken my batman sweater. I giggled when he pulled the hood over his fluffy hair. I kissed his cheek and had his leather jacket over my shoulders. Why? Because I wanted to.

It was big-ger on me. My hoodie was a XL and that was huge on me. It was also big on Andy. I laughed..

Andy took my hand and smiled. I smiled and interwinded my fingers through his and leaned against him. As I walked I herd someone yelp. It was a yelp of pain. I had no clue where it came from. I stopped walking hoping i would hear it again.

“whats wrong?” I looked at him and shook my head,starting to walk again

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Right when we passed one of the not-so-dark alleys was when I herd it again. I let go of hishand and walked down it. Hearing mine and Andy;s foot steps.

“emma” “SHH!” I shushed him and kept walking in the shadows/ I saw a shadow tower over a trembling shadow. I didnt have to worry alot since Andy had his make-up/warpaint on and his ‘fluffy’ hair.

I went to walk out but he grabbed me and pulled me so my back was against him. I squirmed and hissed “Andy!” I got out of his death grip and when I was close enough to hear.

“Zanny” “my name ISNT Zanny!! Its Zantana!” The girl tried to run but the guy was much taller/bigger then her. I made my way over as andy followed. Told ya……Protective. I played with my bracess knuckled necklace.

Andy cleared his throat.

The guy’s head turned. The girl im guessing Zantana cowered and slid down the brick wall. Andy approched the guy, i motioned to Zantana to come with me. I was about 2 feet from her.

She stood up shakely. She was wearing a BVB hoodie and the rosary which I was also wearing. I smirked and guessed she didnt see Andy..

TBC