Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Bubblemint and Cigarettes

I caught up to them and we continued to walk. We didnt go very far due to the fact the guys were getting out soon. “hey sammi?” I said to her. “hm” was her reply. “Im in love with your fience’s fluffy hair” I smiled and laughed quitely. “oh dont worry, I am to” She smiled at me.

When we got to the studio Ashley was wearing the ‘fuck you and your ******* cigarette’ as Andy was wearing the ‘fuck you and your ******* bubblemint’ I giggled quitely. They had some arguement and Im guessing Ash won because he said his oh-so-famouse-line yup that one “ding dang who’s your boss” I laughed and they looked over at me.

I smiled. Andy walked over. “You two just had to wear those shirts?” I laughed as I said it. They both nodded and said unison “yes”

They werent decked out in war-paint. Nothing but a bit of eyeliner on. I smiled as Andy took my hand. I looked at his tattoo’s, not like I havent seen them 122,345,958,000 times; I leaned against him.

“ok lets go before some people start making out” CC said. “kill joy!” I whined. “zip it Em” “fine” I shut up playfully.

As we walked a few people stared. I mean come on. Who would stare at people holding hands,dressed ‘darkly’,guys with tattoo’s and their hair teased. With girls at their sides(besides Ash D:)

I ignored them as did everyone else. Andy pecked my cheek. I did the same, well tried. I was still short for his height. “awwwwwwwww is someone to short?” He teased me. I nudged him with my elbow. “ok ow! I shattered 3 ribs not that long ago remember?” I nodded, “I didnt elbow you THAT hard..baby” “it still hurts” he said.
I stopped, stood on my tip-toes and pecked his cheek.
We started walking with the group again. When we got to the hotel everyone seperated, Ash joined me and Andy in our room. One because he was bored and two because he didnt have a partner…yet.

I sat on my bed and Andy went to the bathroom, he some how had ******* dirt on his face. DONT ASK I HAVE NO IDEA…guys are weird.

Ashley sat on Andy’s bet. “Bodily inspection” He laughed. “huh? What?” I looked at him,snapping out of my trace. “nothing,nothing” he said gasping for breath.

“People come up with the most…………amazing things” He tossed his phone at me, it was open to a tumblr account.

“#IMAGINE…Ashley asking you to step into his room for a “Bodily Inspection”

I laughed. “wow….Im guessing the whole band is on there” “yeah” “DONT BRING ANYTHING UP WITH ANDY INVOLDED!” I somewhat yelled at him. “okay chill Emma….does someone want a peice of bubblemint?” I smiled. “fuck ya someone wants a peice”

He took out the package from his back pocket. “wow ash” “HEY! Andy has his smokes and I have my bubblemint” I smiled and took the pecie from him. “Tank you” I said childish and popped it into my mouth and laided back

“Dont chock” “I wont” I turned on my side to look aat him. Andy came out and walked over to me. Kissing me “oh god…really Ash?” He turned to him. I laughed and pushed him. “Get over it!” I smiled.

“shirt says it all” Andy said “fuck off” Ash said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and pushed Andy with my foot. “are you two done?” I smiled and blew a bubble. “Maybe” Andy poked the bubble making it pop. I pulled it back into my mouth “HEY!” He chuckled and sat down.

“Are you going to the concert tomorrow?” I smiled at Ashley and nodded. “Yup,along with everyone else” I rubbed my eyes. “AWW IS SUMONE TWIRED?” Andy said baby talk. “SHUT UP!” I nudged him with my foot again.

“I guess Ill leave now, I’ll see you two tomorrow” Ash said getting up and walking to the door. “BYE!!!” I said as he left and closed the door. Andy turned to me and I smiled. "if your going to fall asleep, i suggest you spit the bubblemint out so you dont die in your sleep’’ I giggled. ‘’maybe I want to die’’ He looked at me with a 0.0 look. “im just kidding”

I stood up and went to spit it out; when I came out andy snaked his arms around my waist. I smiled as he kissed his neck then nuzzled it. I turned towards him and stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and drapped my arms over his shoulders. He kissed me and leaned me against the wall.

After a few minutes he tightened his grip on my waist…Honestly, I had no idea how far this kiss was going to take us…