Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

It Would Be A Stupid Question To Ask

I didnt know if this kiss was going to take us to the bed or just where we are now. I mean I had no idea if I was ready or not. I was still…well you know….and I just didnt know.

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. Andy kissed my lawline. I smiled and kissed the side of his neck, I got him to moan. There was a knock at the door. I sighed loudly. “REALLY?!” Andy let me down and walked to the door. I stood where I was.

CC was chuckling when Andy opened the door. “I just wanted to tell you two that tomorrow we dont have anything early” I rolled my eyes and went to walk to the bathroom.

I herd the door close. Andy grabbed my by my belt loops. “where do you think your going sexy?” I blushed as he spun me around to look at him. I hid behind my hair. He pushed it away from my face. He kissed me as I put my hands on his chest lightly. He picked me up and put me on the bed, then climbed on top of me

I smiled and lifted his shirt and up and over his head. I ran my hands down his chest and kissed him.He undressed me as I undressed him. His belts were alittle harder to get undone since he had about 3 on and they were tangled. I laughed quitely. He gentally pulled me up and kissed me. Laying me back on the bed.

It carried on from there…..and well ya I lost something when that happened….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid my head on his chest. I was breathing heavily along with Andy.

I smiled, my fangirl side came back and screamed(in my head) Knowing I just had *** with Andy along with losing it to him too..

I looked up at him and he had a head of *** hair. I laughed quitely and curled up beside him under the blankets.

“I love you” He whispered.“I love you to” I whispered back. He wrapped his arm around me. I traced his batman tattoo again for the billionth time.

I adventally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next Day

I curled up against his chest again. I didnt want to open my eyes. I could feel the heat from the sun on my back. I was getting Andy to sleep on this side tonight.

It wasnt long till I got up and got dressed. I wasnt feeling to good and I felt that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when your about to puke. I ran to the bathroom and you guessed it puked. I pushed the hair from my face. Andy walked in(CLOTHED!) and held my hair back. “I guess it would be a stupid question to ask if you were alright” I grumbled. Holding my stomach.