Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Backstage With BVB and Falling In Reverse

smiled and broke the silence and stares ’Hi’’ I said to both of them “You can come in” Andy said after me. "I think they know that’’ I messed up his hair and he gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender.

They walked in and sat down in the empty chairs. “Im Alyssa and this is Josh.” The rest of them said hi.

As we were talking Alyssa brought up the imagines. I face palmed my forehead. Ashley laughed as did Andy since they knew about them. Jake,Jinxx and CC looked wierdly at Sammi,Maia and Zantana. Ya almost all of us knew about them.

Alyssa took out her phone and brought up a ashley one. "Imagine Ashley Purdy…..Kissing you and stealing the bubblemind straight out of his mouth’’

She read out loud. I laughed because no only would that be weird(to me) and Ashley brought out his pack of bubblemind. He tossed me a peice as Andy gave him a look. “Fuck off” He said to Ash. “You ****** me” I whispered to him, breathing on his neck just to tease him. He hissed at me. “Awwww little Andy is a kitten again” CC joked. We laughed , his face was red as I popped the peice of bubblemind in my mouth

Over the hour or so we talked about a bunch of things. Andy started about batman. It was funny ’cause Maia was a fan of batman as Jake wasnt. They started a whole discussion about it. Me and Ash sat out of it.

half hour later

I sighed,it was still going on “OK WHO CARES JUST GIVE UP!” I yelled over their voices. ALyssa laughed as Andy kept going after Jake about it.

I walked over and kissed Andy lightly “shut it” I whispered to him and he shut up.

“So how’d you two like the show?” CC asked. THey looked at each other with grins on their faces. “Loved it” “it’s your first one im guessing?” Alyssa nodded. “Josh had seen you guys at warp” I saw her give him a look as he laughed.

Ryan,Ronnie and Jacky came out of no where. “Whats going on?” Ronnie asked. “Talking” replied Jinxx “No ****, i ment what are you taking about?” “stuff” Jake replied this time.

“You guys are no fun” Ronnie rolled his eyes.

“Ryan?” Alyssa called at him. “In ’Im Not A Vampire video did Ronnie tell you to do that pizza scene?” Ronnie smirked and Ryan laughed “Yes he did”

“was it goo pizza?”Josh asked with a chuckled and Alyssa nudged him. I laughed silently “it was ok…not the best” Ryan replied with a chuckled.