Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Getting Away

I looked up at him. “if you want to come with me….and the rest of the band. I mean Andy knows what it feels like so he can relate and everything and well, basically we can make your life better…hopefully” “You dont know me though” “I think I know you enough so…” He gave me a look
“fine” I breathed out.“just hold on” I went back into my room to get what I needed.~(links in comments)~ I herd foot steps, heavy ones. ****! my dad…I hurryed and grabbed my jacket and climbed back out.“do you mind if I bring him?” Motioning to Chevy. “no I know the guys love dogs.” I smiled. Ashley jumped down.my door opened “HEY!” my dad yelled oh sure now he cares. I jumped down with chevy in my arms. His collar and leash was on.

“um…we should run, my dad will chase us” I looked back..“Come on then” I started to run catching up to Ashley and Chevy beside me. I could hear my dad scream. I started to pant, I was never good at running. I started slowing down, he noticed and wrapped his arm around me and started running again. Im guessing he saw my dad because he pulled me into an alley. I have a fear of alley’s ehh ive never liked them, I’ve seen things that I should’nt have.

Ashley pushed me lightly against the wall of the alley and he stood infront of me. I was panting, i leaned my head against his back.
“hes gone come on” He took ahold of my hand and dragged me out of the alley way.“okay okay I can walk” He led me toward his car…
“Do you always trust people that you dont know?”I asked him while we were driving. “Well not always but your going through something like Andy was going through” I looked out the window. “You really dont have to do this” “I want to” We stopped at a red light, “the guys know your coming.” I looked at him…he waved his phone in the air. “You just have to worry about Jake,Andy and CC, Jinxx is always with Sammi most of the time” I nodded and the light turned green. “And I guess you can room with me, Jinxx and Sammi can have CC, I never caught you name.” “oh, its Emma”

At The Hotel

Luckly they aloud pets in this one. I picked Chevy up, he led me to the room. Opening the door. Andy,Jake and CC where in there.
“Guys….GUYS!!” He had to yell at them because they were fighting…..sorta..THey all looked at me. I sunk lower, “this is Emma” “Hey!! Your that girl we ran into!”