Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Your That Chick...Yea And Your Those Dudes!

And your those dudes.” I rolled my eyes. “Jake!” CC hit him. I giggled. “oh CC your rooming with Jinxx and Sammi” “WHAT!” “unless you wanna room with Jake” “I am ALL good with rooming with J and S” “what I thought” “Um Ashley can I talk to you outside.” Andy pulled Ashley outside.

Ashley’s POV

“where is she going to room?” “with me, thats why im kicking CC out” “DUDE!” “what?” “thats that chick Jake was talking about!!” I laughed. “The one you wouldnt call hot?” He looked down… “AWWWE, she is cute” “shut up!” he pushed me. “So you do like her?” “maybe” “so if you do then you would care if I, oh I dont know ask her out?” “YES I WOULD CARE DONT YOU DARE ASHLEY!” I smirked at him “Whatca gonna do about it?” “I will kick your sorry ass for fucking hard!” “ya whatever” I walked back into the room, I could feel Andy’s eyes on my back burning a hole.

Back To Emma’s POV

Jake kept staring at Chevy. “he’ll bite you if you keep staring him down” He went wide eyes, I started laughing. “no he wont hes trained.” I said gasping for air. “ok good” He pet Chevy’s head then chevy rolled over on to his back. “wow thats a first, he acutely likes you” Jake shrugged.. “Well I’ll go down to Jinxx’s room…..see ya guys later” CC left. Andy and Ashley came back in. I looked at them. Andy looked pretty pissed mean while Ashley had a smirk on his face…Jake was still playing around with chevy. “You can take his leash off Jake” He did exacly that. Chevy ran around him then jumped on Jake. “wow that is a first, he doesnt trust alot of people” “ya i had a dog before, she died…..I loved her”