Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Chevy Reminds Me Of Trixy

Chevy reminded me of Trixy. Playful and trusted me, ya I have a bond with dogs I dont know why….I dont know how I just do I pushed the memory aside, I didnt want to think about it right now. “Does he have any toys?” She shook her head. “I found him on the streets so I took him in. my parents were’nt very happy about it. He got some food. I recently got him back, i dont know where my mom put him” “Well were going to fix that tomorrow” “dude come on, im going to bed.” “k im coming cuz you will lock me out” I went with Andy saying night to the rest of the people.

“Dude what was with you and Ashley?” “Hes gonna go after Emma, I blew up on him said I would kick his ass if he tried anything.” “you really like her? dude you dont even know her that well!” “ya well I like her so shut up!” He turned over. Wow Ashley must have really pissed him off badly.

I dozed off sometimes around 12. I had that damn dream of Trixy again. Ya its weird that I have dreams of my dog NOT MY DAMN FAULT! I woke up it was like 4 in the morning. I blew the hair out of my face and wiped my head. I put a sweater one and walked down to Emma and Ash’s room. I knocked quitely. The door opened. “hey” She sounded like she just got up. “did i wake you and Ash?” “no Ashley went to go find something to eat and I couldnt sleep its werid not being at home….what brings you here?” She let me. “Same couldnt sleep….stupid dreams” “What was your dream? if you dont mind me by asking” “no mind its just the way she dead it haunts me every now and then” I said with Chevy on my lap “im sorry, it must’ve been hard on you” “ya, it was, i lost apart of me that day” “ya i know how you feel, I lost my best friend she was everything to me”