Status: New chapter every week!

Mint Chocolate

1

'Ronnie, I've had enough of this.' I said in a voice barely above a whisper but audible for his ears only. My voice may have been far too quiet, but it was deadly as hell.
It was a warning to him, the last warning...and he knew it.
His brows furrowed and his eyes glassy, his mouth twisted in an upside down grin.
He knew, he knew it for sure. I was leaving him and I wasn't coming back.
'Ronnie, take me home I demanded.' I said unable to look in his eyes.
If I did, the pain and regret would reflect in those eyes of which I adore and bounce back to hit me like the shot of an arrow to the heart and I'd run back to his arms forgiving and forgetting everything he'd ever done.
'Please, Spirit.' He begged, every blink of his eyes, and every bat of his long, dark lashes threatening to spill the tears hanging around at the brim of his eyes just waiting to fall.
I had never seen him this fragile. I had never seen him pleading so much for as long as I'd been with him.
'Ronnie?' She said, her dark hair falling around her shoulders as no shame was evident in her face. Her eyebrows turned up in fake confusion and the smirk she was fighting was slightly showing. I grabbed my bag and headed out, turning away from both Theresa and Ronnie and as if barriers broke tears spilled furiously out of my eyes, one after the other.
It's like every sound was muffled through my ears. I felt sick and light headed. I was in disbelief and the scene repeated in my head over and over.
Although muffled, the annoying sound of Theresa's high pitched whine was heard in her voice. I didn't understand what she was saying but I felt Ronnie's presence and he followed me out and silenced the whiny voice with the slam of his door.
I turned to him abruptly almost bumping into him.
'Ronnie. How could you? You promised me!' I shouted at him, all signs of vulnerability showing. I was upset and beyond hurt, frantic like a child had lost its favourite toy. I just wanted to hold him in my arms. I just wanted to kiss him. I just wanted to feel every inch of him. He was mine, no one elses. Just mine.
'I-I'm sorry.' Was all he could say. He looked at me as he'd wanted to punch himself. He knew it was wrong, he thought his crazy addiction couldn't hurt me at all but he was wrong. I was more than hurt, I felt like a part of me had died. I felt like I'd been set on standby as everything else around me swiftly carried on. I called Leah and waited at the end of his street, leaning against a pole.
Without thinking, I raised my hands to my lower stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
FEEDBACK!?