Status: New chapter every week!

Mint Chocolate

7

'12.01 AM read the clock hanging in my kitchen. I sat on a stool in my dark kitchen, picking at my cuticles whilst waiting for Ronnie to arrive. I finished my glass of red wine putting the glass down softly. The only sounds breaking through the silence which ghosted around the house were the ticking of the clock and my foot tapping against the side of the stool, I could almost taste the rush and excitement in my mouth.
From the kitchen window, I noticed a sleek black car pull up. Red and orange lights through the lace curtains were my signal to head out of the door.
I grabbed my bag and place the straps through my arm, over my shoulder and clutched the bag tight beneath my arm.
Slowly and as quietly as my black leather high heeled boots would allow, I creeped to the door and unlocked it attempting to keep the keys from rattling. As soon as the door opened, I was instantly hit by the rapidly approaching winter. The cold bit into my skin, through my jeans and leather jacket. I slowly closed the door and made a run for the car of which Ronnie opened the door to, wincing at the cold. I got in closing the door just as Ronnie accelerated down the road away from the house. The car was warm as I guessed it would be, just as it would be before any 'back-of-the-car' make out session.
'Put your seat belt on.' Ronnie said, briefly looking at me and then turning his eyes back to the road. I looked at him, a small laugh escaping my lips. Not even a 'hello' or a 'hey babe'.
'What?' Ronnie's low laugh filled my ears causing me to laugh rather loudly, I put a hand over my mouth and looked at him, lowering my hand to my lap. I bit down on my bottom lip.
The car was dark casting shadows over Ronnie's face, enhancing this dark side of him that had me attracted to him in the first place.
Ronnie's hair was messy and sticking up all over the place, waiting for me to run my hands through it. His chocolate brown eye liner rimmed eyes also smiled along with his mouth, a sign he was happy. Something about the way his hands gripped the steering wheel tight, and how his arms flexed.
I continued staring straight on, trying to stop myself from attacking Ronnie right there and then but my eyes were averting themselves to Ronnie's sexy self.
The delightful buzz in my head caused by the wine only made my body want Ronnie more than usual, I wanted to kiss him hard and bite his lip. To dig my finger nails into those arms of his and have him hold me tight. I could feel a moan at the back of my throat as I thought about that pulsating vein at his neck, and his hot mouth on that spot behind my ear. I rolled my head back, closing my eyes.
'You're so hot.' I hadn't even realized that those words had escaped my lips. I laughed. The car turned abruptly and was parked at the side of the road.
All was dark. Most lights of the surrounded houses were off and only the odd person in the streets walked past.
The radio was turned down low to what sounded like a Nickelback classic.
Ronnie cut the engine and the car stopped vibrating beneath me. He motioned his head and I undid my seat belt, then swung my leg over him so I was straddling him.

'Hello, there.' Ronnie said smirking, he placed his fingers beneath my chin lifting my face closer to is lips.
'Hi.' I said back, giggling hoping he would kiss me soon.
'We can't stay out here to long.' He dropped his hand down, I followed his hand and looked down.
'I know. I'm sorry.' I sighed.
'It's not your fault your mum doesn't allow our relationship.' He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. 'She only wants what's best.'
'And what she thinks is best for me is a nice guy, trimmed hair, in a suit, smart, works at a large company, kind, romantic and all of that junk. Ugh. It sounds so boring.' I leaned my forehead on his chest, grabbing the sides of his jacket.
'Every mother expects their daughter's boyfriend to be like that.'
'But I don't want someone like that, I want you.'
I put my arms around his neck and ever so lightly brushed his lips with mine, I could feel the heat radiating between our bodies.
'And what am I like?' He said pecking my lips ponce again, teasing me.
'You're sweet.' I kissed him firmly on the lips, he replied with a mumble.
'Romantic...sweet...talented...' I said in between small kisses. I bit his lip. 'Oh, and you're mine.'
Ronnie's hands held my hips against his as we were grinding against each other and-'

The Sunday morning sunlight spilled in through the blinds, very warm on my face.
Okay, may I finish my dream now?
I groaned.
I brought my hands to my eyes in attempt to stop the sunlight from reaching my sore eyes. They felt very puffy and I was sure I was going to find dark circles beneath them due to the fact that I'm not used to working night shifts. I rubbed my eyes.
I was shattered. This job was less harsh than the one at the supermarket, it was less hours and there was less to do plus, better pay. The only problem was that I needed to get used to working during the night or I'd fall asleep on the job.
Despite me being tired, I was in quite a good mood. The clock on my phone read 9:02 AM.
Not much sleep at all.
I inhaled and exhaled deeply before using my arms to help me sit up on the bed, I swung my legs over and slowly got up and walked towards to door to Maia's room.
The door creaked slightly as I pushed it open to find Leah and Maia tangled in the bed. Maia's room was an absolute tip. There were clothes and shoes everywhere, kiddie's make up and dirty wipes were sprawled all over the floor. These two have definitely been up to no good, I didn't even want to know what they'd been up to.

After sorting my bedroom out and pulling out comfortable clothes, I took a shower and as usual the water was a little more to the hotter side. The steaming water was cascaded onto my shoulders and down my back, I was in instant relaxation mode - my thoughts were clear.
I let my hair dry into its natural waves and slipped on a pair of shorts and a navy sweatshirt of which the sleeves were rolled to the elbows
The brilliant sun rays through my light green kitchen had only made the kitchen draw me in, begging me to use it. I hadn't had a proper meal in a while, Maia and I had mostly been living on the quickest foods I could whip up due to me being rather tired all the time. Oh, how I missed having a proper home cooked meal - like a Sunday roast or a pasta dish followed by a mouth-watering dessert bursting with calories. My stomach rumbled viciously, asking for food in the most impolite way but I chose to ignore it for now and go hunting for recipe books in the cupboards.
My feet padded through the kitchen, the tiles cold beneath my feet, towards the cupboard which held the endless amounts of cute looking recipe books most of which have not been touched.
On the kitchen floor, I sat cross legged consuming these images of food which almost had me chewing up the page that they mocked me on. I could almost imagine the steam arising from a juicy beef and vegetable casserole, the sweet smell of cinnamon over taking my nostrils and the taste of an apple pie as the hot filling spilled into my mouth burning at my tongue.

It had been almost 11 when I had finally decided to pull out a mixing bowl along with several other ingredients to start breakfast. My legs were aching a little given that I had spent quite some time in that position admiring the culinary works of the best chefs around.
Leah may or may not have woken up by the clanking sounds that were coming from the kitchen, caused by yours truly. I'll admit, when it comes to the kitchen I'm not exactly the greatest but with a little dedication and maybe a little help, you'd never be able to tell.
My aim was to make a perfect batch of chocolate chip pancakes, similar to the ones in the cook book which I now had up on a stand to keep open at that page.
Yes, pancakes are the easiest things to make but when you're like me and need an instruction manual to absolutely anything, then the recipe for chocolate chip pancakes is highly necessary; unless you know, like lumps of flour with a oddly distributed chocolate chips and and under cooked.
'What the fu-' Leah stomped into the kitchen, ready to complain about the noise but karma was quicker once my intentions had been evaluated; my intentions being to have a large, appetizing breakfast ready and made on the table for Leah, Maia and I.
She hopped around cursing the chair which had been karma's choice of weapon to use against her toe. I ignored her and continued what I was doing, bending down at eye level and shaking the flour from its packet into the scales to get the required amount of flour.
'Good...morning.' I said rather slowly, focused on the flour still.
'Why are you in such a good mood?' Leah asked a short while after. I heard a chair scrape back and my guess, Leah sat on it in what I could certainly say was her morning position. One knee was brought to her chest while the other leg was dangling of the chair. Her chin rested on the knee and her her eyebrows raised in realization of what one of the reasons I was in a good mood was.
'Oh, my God. Ronnie. Bar. Spill everything. Did you make a scene? Are you together again? Did you hook up?' Leah threw these questions at me, eager to hear the answers but I was not going to give her the satisfaction of how 'dramatic' it was. I simply played it cool, it was not a big deal anyways.
'It was...alright.' I shrugged, stopping for a second before picking up the sieve and mixing bowl, bringing them over and sifting the flour into the mixing bowl.
'WHuuuuT?' Leah's voice dropped and she dragged out the 'a' that was meant to be in the word 'what' but made it sound like a 'u' instead.
'Didn't anything happen...at all?' She asked, still hoping for some action.
'Nope.' I said after adding the chocolate chips into the mixture and then whisking away.
Leah stayed silent for a few moments.
'Well, I thought he'd mention something to you about prison or something.'

After eating some half decent pancakes which came out looking nothing like the picture, the whole day was spent lazing around watching movies, reading, dozing off for a bit and so on. Leah left the house a little after breakfast leaving me alone with Maia. She had told me everything her and Leah had done while was at work and I must admit, I wasn't exactly paying much attention to her.
I had quite a few things on my mind - no, correction. I had Ronnie on my mind, it was bugging me that I knew nothing about what had happened and quite a few people did. Of course, many recognized him through the band he was in when I was with him at the time but obviously he's not in that band anymore. His new stuff was pretty good.
After debating with my mind for hours, curiosity got the better of me and before I knew, I found myself typing in 'Ronnie Radke' into Google and clicked on the first Wikipedia link.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters sort of a filler :)