Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

Who is that

Everyone said I should have my own reality show. They call me "The Bold and The Daring." I could walk up to anyone, and ask them anything. I knew how to talk to people, and act around each person. Here's the thing. I'm quiet.
*******************

"Melody, you know who is here. Right now. Oh my fucking god he's hotter in person." Dani was hitting me, and jumping up like a school girl.

I looked over at her, and she pointed to the front of the Dunkin' Donuts. There was the Dunkin' guy himself, Tyler Seguin. "Do it, go talk to him." I moved my auburn hair to the side of my face, and assessed what I was wearing. Skinny jeans, Sperry's and a tank top with a cardigan. Give me a break, it is May, and I'm in Boston.

I gave her a smirk, and made my way over to him. I was aware that he was going to be here, but I didn't think that it would be at eight at night. There were high school girls everywhere, and they had just realized he was here, it's a good thing that they don't have the guts to talk to him.

He took a quick glance at me as I was maybe five feet away from him, I finished my walk up to him and said, "Mr. Seguin, hi."

He looked at me with a shocked expression and said, "call me Tyler. Enjoying the coffee?"

"Well Tyler, I was in line, waiting to order. I have never seen a line this long, ever, but I guess I know why now. What brings you out here after the season?"

"Paying my dues to the company, getting coffee for the trip to the airport. What brings you out here?" He looked hot. Dark wash jeans, and a tight tee shirt.

"I heard this hot hockey player was coming to get coffee before he left for..."

"Home-well-Brampton."

"Right, well, I wanted to see him before he left. Just to make sure he wasn't some jerk who didn't interact with us normal people." He had a huge smile on his face, and he was laughing.

"Well, I am real. And I love talking to you-I mean all fans."

In my head I thought, 'no way, he acts like every guy!' "Well, it was good talking to you!"

I started to walk away, when I heard, "hey, whats your name?"

"Melody. You said Brampton, right?"

"Yea..."

I noticed that his Blackberry was in his right hand, so I took it and said, "my parents just bought a house in Brampton-Springfield, I leave Sunday to help break the house in." I put my number in his phone. "See you around Mr. Seguin."

I turned on my heel and walked away when I heard him say, "it's Tyler!" I ignored him, and chuckled. High school girls were gaping, and making obnoxious comments, but this never bothered me. All I did, was what they never had the guts to do. I walked back to Dani, taking my coffee from her.

"I wish I could have your charm. You seriously could get any guy you want." She looked at me like she was envisioning herself like me, and then finally snapped out of it laughing.

I looked at her skeptically and replied, "I garuntee that my number has been deleted, and I was already forgotten." I followed her out of the store, having to pass Tyler again. And I swore I felt something rub against my ass.