Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

Did It Work

"Why do you have to go! Stay!" Dani was begging for me to stay in Boston, but it was Sunday, and I was headed to Brampton-Springfield.

"Just let me buy your ticket, come with me!" This girl was my best friend, but did never let me spoil her. Even when she let me buy her something, she did something awfully nice in return. This is the reason I even convinced my best friend to stay in Boston with me.

"No, go, go, go, go! Maybe you will hear form Tyler again! He's really hot." Her blonde hair fell against her face as she pushed me towards the gate for my plane.

"Well, bye, call me if you want a ticket!" And that was that, I was off to my parents new house in Brampton-Springfield.
******************
"Honey, I'm sorry, but your going to need to get a ride to the house, we had a last minute client, and we need to go to the Miami branch. The key is under the rock, towards the back. Love you." This was the voice mail I received when my plane touched down.

Under the rock, great directions mom. You should have just told me that it would be in the bushes, it might have been a little bit easier to describe, and find.

When I looked at my messages, I had one from my mom, my dad, Dani, and Tyler. I opened that one first and read, "are you here yet?"

Screw all of the other messages, my curiosity was getting the better of me. "Yep, I actually need a favor ;)"

"Keep going..."

"Well, I need someone good looking with a valid license in this foreign land to drive me to my big lonely brand new house. Do you know of anyone that is willing at this hour?" I hoped this was enticing enough to pull him out of his plans.

"A very good looking hockey player will be there in ten minutes."

I went to the pick-up area, and waited for Tyler. We had talked a few days ago, and it felt comfortable. Small talk about life, and how he was enjoying Boston, and home-Brampton. I passed the time by organizing my bag, making sure that I had my passport handy if needed, and my key to the Boston house.

My parents are lawyers, and have twelve branches in the US. The Brampton-Springfield house if for pleasure for all I know. They love their job, and let my skate through with doing what I love best. Art. I can draw anything, and my photography is fantastic.

I took out an old receipt, and began drawing what I wanted my room to look like, since I would be here more than my parents. They were very fond of the Vermont house. I glanced up, and saw Tyler walking towards me. A smile grew on my face. Since my family ditched me, I was going to need someone around to party with. I thought that the drinking age was nineteen around here...

"Hey, what can I take?" Tyler had a hat on, and was giving me a million dollar smile.

I stood up, and starting walking towards him, "turn around, and I'll show you."

"What? Can't I just stay facing you?" He looked confused, and I absolutely loved it.

"Here, hold this, and turn around. Please Tyler." I batted my eyelashes as I had him hold my purse.

Reluctantly, he turned around. I took a few steps back, and jogged up, and bouncing lightly onto his back. I lightly curled my legs around his mid section, and hung onto his shoulders. I had some weird looks from people, but I could feel Tyler tense up, so I began to detach myself from him.

"Your insane Melody, so do you have any idea of where you live?" He was laughing, and holding onto me tightly.

"I have the address, but I've never been to Brampton." I sounded like such an idiot. I should have looked it up on google maps.

"Well, I can get you there. Have you seen the house at all?"

"Nope, all I know, is that it has a heated pool, hot tub, and is one of our bigger house's."

"Party?" He looked over at me, skeptically, but was that a glint of hope also?

"Only with you." I winked at him, as he stopped at his car. A very impressive one at that. An all black Chevy Tahoe, with leather seats.

I jumped off, and got into the passenger side door. Before I could close it, Tyler motioned towards my bag that was still in his hands. "Would you like to take this?"

I made it look like I was thinking, and finally said, "nah. I'd rather see you walk with it." I shut the door, and he finally walked all the way around, and got in the drivers door.

"Your a meanie." Tyler smirked, and threw my bag on my lap. As he got into the Tahoe, he adjusted the seat, as if someone else drove it here. He was worse than a girl, everything had to be changed, down to the way the headrest sat.

"Ah, you love it." I gave him a peck on the cheek, and mentally hit myself, why would I let myself do something like that?

Under his breath, I heard him mutter, "too much."

I went back to my phone, looking at the messages that were left. My dad asked if I had touched down safely, my mom asked how I was getting to the house, and Dani, asked if I had met up with Tyler yet.

I sent a text out to my parents saying that I was safe, and that I would be at the house soon, and I told Dani that I was in his car. "Parents?"

I looked over at him and said, "yep. They can ditch me, but they can not ignore me." I smiled, hoping that it didn't show that I was practically raised by someone else.

"Oh," was all he said. It was a silent twenty minute ride, but we finally turned down a the road, and I saw it. It was a beautiful old style white house, with shutters and a huge porch-like I always wanted.

"My parents, thank god they're lawyers," I said as I flew out of the Tahoe. As I thought, there were a ton of rocks, but I found one closest to the porch, and found the key.

"Party?" I said to Tyler who was still sitting in the Tahoe. He shouldn't think that he couldn't come in.

He laughed, and finally got out, slowly making his way onto the porch. "Nice house."

"Thanks, and I'm sorry for whatever mess my parents have made in here." I unlocked the door, and it was all furnished, with some of my mom and dads favorite colors. "I think this is for you."

Tyler handed me a hand written note that read, "third door on the right. Upstairs. Go through the door to your right."

"Shall we?" I looked at Tyler, hoping that he would follow me.

“We shall.” I walked to the right, and saw the parlor-living room looking area. And the saw it. A spiral staircase. I took them up two by two, looking at the beautiful woodwork. The hallway was long, with thick, old looking doors.

Slowly, we walked down the hallway, taking it all in. I got to the third door on the right and said, “I almost don't want to open it. Maybe we should go explore other places?” I looked at him skeptically, hoping that he would go for it.

“It's probably your bed room, c'mon.” He opened the door, and gently shoved me into the room. It was huge, complete with and old wardrobe, and four poster king sized bed. The first thing I did was walk over to the bed, and lay down on it.

Memory foam, complete with feather pillows. “Come and feel this bed. It's so nice.” Tyler walked over, and laid down next to me.

“Eh, it's not that impressive.” He smirked, and looked over at me for a reaction.

Not ready to give him one, I rolled over, straddling his hips. “Nope, it's not, this was only a plan to get you in my bed. Did it work?”