Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

But This Is Much Better

I had been driving Tyler crazy all afternoon. First on my bed, then on the couch, the porch, and in the kitchen. Usually with guys, I went with it, and then got bored, but Tyler was much different. Tyler was hot, there was no denying that, but there was something that kept me going back, wanting more.

The porch had an old style swing, so we sat in it, talking about where the nearest stores were, and how to get there. I swung my legs onto his lap, letting my feet stay on the bottom of his belt buckle. Teasingly, he let his hands wander up the opening in my pant leg, massaging my shin.

Obviously, my parents had been in the house for a few days because I saw car keys, and food scattered around. “Want to go to a party?” Was all Tyler said after I practically dragged my ass across his pants.

“Sure. What should I wear, and what time?” I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, throwing it at Tyler, and then retrieving one for myself.

“Jordan lives near a lake, so be prepared for water. And, I'll pick you up at eight.”

* * *
My shopping trip was fun, I picked up clothes I would need for tonight and the coming days, but all I could think about was the party.

“You look nice.” Tyler was on my door step, looking in on my outfit. I was wearing my new bikini, just plain purple, with a white tank top over it, and a plaid shirt covering. My denim shorts accentuated my toned legs, and Tyler looked like he was going to drool.

“You too.” He was wearing a button down shirt, and khaki shorts. I waltzed up to him, and unbuttoned two of the top buttons, revealing a bit of his chest. “But this is much better.” I let my finger relax on his chest for a minute.

Finally, I walked past him, and to his Tahoe, ready to go with Ray Bands in hand. “So, did you enjoy your shopping trip?”

“Of course, and you were right, Brampton does have some pretty nice places to go shopping. How did you know?” I jumped into the passenger seat, and fastened my seat belt.

Doing the same on the other side, Tyler said, “two little sisters that have an addiction to shopping. Need I say more?” He smiled and shut the door, turning the SUV on.

I had forgotten that he had any siblings. “That's right, they were at the draft, let's see, it's Candace and...Cassidy, right?” I must sound as if I was some crazed fan. This was going to get me into something I didn't want to get into.

“Spot on, I would have thought that you were stalking me.” He looked over, and nudged me on the knee with his hand. Too bad he didn't know who he was playing with.

“You didn't know, that's what I do in my spare time. I go online and look up everything about famous hockey players. You should quiz me on this kid Tyler Seguin. He's mediocre, and he plays in Boston. He's no Sidney Crosby though. Maybe a Alex Burrows.” I was hoping to get a good reaction out of him, knowing his history with the Canucks, specifically the biting Alex Burrows. I enjoyed teasing Tyler, but I almost thought that his reactions were better.

“Your lucky I don't dump your hot ass on the side of the road. Lucky for you, this mediocre hockey players love girls who give them shit.” Before leaving my driveway, he let his hand slide all of the way up my leg, and then onto the steering wheel.

"I don't think that you could live with yourself if you did Mr. Seguin. You would turn back in no time, whining and complaining that you had no one to chase after." I looked straight ahead with a smirk on my face. Everything about Tyler made me want to run after him, and not leave his presence.

"Back to the Mr. Seguin nonsense? I thought that we had surpassed that, and moved onto other names." He was quiet for a minute, and then he blurted out, "and I do not chase Melody!"

I leaned over into Tyler's seat and whispered into his hair, "oh I think that you would." With each word, my lips would brush the side of his ear, and his body would become tense, almost rigid.

We sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the fifteen minute drive, with the radio playing, but neither one of us really caring to listen to it. I was planning on staying in the shadows most of the night, but something made me think that Tyler was not going to allow that to happen.

"We're here." Tyler parked the SUV, and got out. I unbuckled, and then looked out of the windshield freezing. All I could see were guys, they were everywhere. "You okay Melody, you look like you've seen a ghost."

I slowly jumped out and said, "I'm okay. I think I just had deja vu though. Sorry, I'm being an idiot." I closed the door, and walked towards Tyler, hoping to blend in with him so I wouldn't be bombarded with questions.

"Tyler!"

"Jordan my man! What's up dude?"

"Been partyin' all day. Who's the girl?"

"Jordan, this is Melody. Melody, Jordan."

I held my hand out so he could shake it, and I said, "it's a pleasure meeting you. This is beautiful property."

"Thanks, it's even more so now that you are here." He had a firm hold on my hand, and he winked at me. Too bad there was a small hint of alcohol on his warm breath.

"Dude, she just moved to Brampton today, don't do the full Jordan yet." Tyler said this with a bit of defense in his voice.

It was like I wasn't even here. I would still thank my parents everyday for not having another child.

"Fine, fine. She is damn fine though."

"Jordan, you do realize I am standing three feet away from you, right?" I asked this with a hint of annoyance in my voice, hoping that he would get the point.

"Oh, right. Sorry. So, there is beer in the house, and we were just about to play another round of volleyball on the beach, you two in?"

Tyler looked at him and said, "fuck ya!"

I looked at Jordan and said, "sure, I wasn't on a state championship team for smiling and looking pretty." I smiled and winked at Tyler, and I saw Jordan's jaw drop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler!