Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

I Sure Hope So

"Tyler, Mallory, Jake, and Liam on the right side, the rest of us on the left." I took my shirts off, laying them next to the all sand court. I got some whoops and hollers, as I walked onto the court, ready to beat Jordan and his team.

I stood at the back, waiting for the rest of the guys to get in, when I heard Tyler say, "Jake, move over, I am playing in the back."Tyler was now wearing just his khaki shorts, the shirt was gone, and I doubt he was going to put it back on.

I was trying not to stare, but it was hard to not look at his sculpted body. I could see his Stanley Cup Championship tattoo, and his Seguin tattoo was shown when he swung his arms around. Liam came up from behind and said, "if you take a picture, it lasts longer."

Before I could respond, a ball was gently sailing through the air, and headed my way. "I got," I yelled, running up, and hitting the volley ball back over the net. We volleyed back and forth for a while, until Jake wanted to switch, so I changed with him.

Getting a good chance to spike the ball, I did, and Jordan missed it by a mere inch. "Where did you learn something like that?"

I smiled and said, "Miami beaches. Six years ago." They all laughed, and we all went back to playing, with some guys trading off with others so they could play. An hour later we were all dripping in sweat, with my team winning by over ten points.

"Anyone want to go in the lake?" Jordan yelled this as he stripped down to his boxers.

Tyler and I looked over at each other and said, "yep!" I shimmied out of my shorts, and walked down to the dock behind the guys. Not a one of them had a bad body.

When I arrived down at the dock, they had already jumped into the crystal clear lake, and were yelling for me to get in. "C'mon girl, show us what you got." "What are you waiting for?"

I turned around, walking to the base of the dock. They all yelled at me to get in, or that I was chicken, until I raised on my toe's and sprinted to the end of the dock. I lifted off, and dove perfectly in the middle of the guys, causing them to spread apart.

I swam under the water, watching their legs kick around, until I finally came up beside Tyler. "So, was that good enough?" I moved so I was behind him, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms loosely around his neck.

Tyler tried craning his neck around enough so he could talk to me face to face, but wasn't able to, so I switched from being on his back, to being on his front. "The best," he practically growled.

"I'm not convinced." I was a tease, and I didn't care. We were so close. I wanted to kiss him, no, I wanted to go home with him.

"How can I convince you?" He grabbed at my bikini bottoms, smirking, and looking deep into my eye's.

"Maybe we could-"

"C'mon you two, I am going to start the fire." Jordan yelled this at us, and walked up the dock.

I gently pushed off of Tyler, and swam over to the dock, where I pulled myself onto it. "What happened to your knee's?"

Tyler looked down at both of them, taking in the long scars down the middle. "ACL replacements. Softball, in grade 9, and grade 11."

"Wow. How long were you out for?" He pulled himself up, and began walking next to me.

"Both season's. Where each game was, I was stepping in divets, and I heard the pop, and felt the pain." I looked down at my feet. I still couldn't believe that it had happened.

"I don't want to be here any longer, do you?" Tyler had a look in his eye, and I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

"Nah, I like parties where I'm not the only female on the grounds." I smiled and elbowed him. As we approached our clothes, we pulled them on having a hard time.

"Yo, Jor, we're leaving. See ya tomorrow." Tyler didn't wait for a response, he just went. Reluctantly, I followed him to his car, and crawled into the passengers seat.

"I hope you don't mind wet seats!" My hair was a mess, and I was still dripping wet.

"Eh, we'll leave the windows down, it should be fine for my sister." He smiled, and put a hand on my knee, tapping his fingers to the song on the radio.

Most of the roads Tyler took were not city streets, so he drove the speed he wanted, and pretty much drove like a boy does. I thought that I knew my way back to the house, but this route didn't look anything like it.

"Tyler, where are we going?" I was confused, and had no idea what was going on.

"Your coming to my house tonight." He kept his hand where it was, and looked straight ahead as he drove.

"What?!" I half yelled. "You are not doing this." How could I meet them, looking just got out of the lake.

"Don't worry. They are looking at college's with Candace. I have the house all to myself for the weekend." Was that a pinch I just felt on my leg, I must be dreaming.

"How lucky for you. Your first week back, and you have the house to yourself." You could hear the disbelief in my voice, and Tyler picked up on it.

"It's true! When we get there, you will see!"

I put my hand on the top of his thigh and said, "I sure hope so."