Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

Your So Loud

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping puppy on my neck, no blanket, and Jesse's head buried in my hair. Tyler had a small smile on his face, as he looked at me. "Morning," he said with his normal voice.

"Your so loud," I quietly groaned into his shoulder.

He stuck his tongue out at me, and got out of the bed. I handed him Marshall, and got out, letting Jesse's head flop down onto the bed. "Are you cold Mallory? Your shivering."

"Oh, um, I'll be fine." Before I could turn around to walk out, Tyler was throwing Under Armour sweats, and a sweatshirt at me. "Thanks."

"Are you hungry or anything? I can make some food, or we can go out." Tyler put a small leash on Marshall, and let him outside, watching him from inside the door.

"Do you have coffee?" I looked onto the wall where a clock sat. It was already ten in the morning, and I felt really good.

"Yea, I'll make us some when Marshall comes back in. How did you sleep?" Tyler was wearing a pair of grey sweats over his shorts, and looked like he had a rough night.

"I slept fine, but I'm guessing that you didn't? Too bad we didn't have the bed to ourselves." I looked over and smirked at him, hoping that he would have figured out what I was saying.

"Tonight. Promise." Tyler let Marshall in, and walked over to me, sweeping in for a kiss.

I turned around and said, "so where is your coffee? SI'm really thirsty." I pretended to look around, but was easily distracted by Marshall crawling over my feet.

"Falling asleep to a beautiful lady, and waking up to a cold bed isn't a good time," exclaimed Jesse.

"Sorry, I was too busy fantasizing how good Tyler is in bed." I opened a random cupboard, and found coffee, so I brought it over to the coffee pot. I knew that at least two boys were looking at me like I was insane, so I just went with it. It's not like I hadn't thought about it before.

Marshall let out a high pitched yipp, and the four of us all groaned, "Marshall." Tyler bent down to feed him, which was exactly what the puppy wanted.

Brown came out of Tyler's room and said, "dude, the puppy book said to feed them at the same time every day. I already fed him, at seven, like he is always fed."

I rolled my eye's as Tyler picked up the puppy food, and set it on the counter. I stood, watching the coffee slowly pour out of the spicket, and into the pot. I could hear the boys shuffling around, so I assumed that they were getting something to eat, when I felt two hands around my waist.

"Can I help you Monsieur Seguin?" I stood there, slightly moving my hips backwards.

"What are you doing today?" He asked into my ear.

"I think that I am going to go tanning. Why don't you spend some time with the boys. They are begging for your attention." I turned around, and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

Wait-what did I just do? Is a guy actually taming me? Definatly going to the beach today. I'm only twenty years old, how does this work? I haven't even done anything with this kid. Maybe I need to go home for a little bit.

"Sure. Um, maybe we could hang out tonight?" He was shy, and stood straight up.

"Figure something out, and let me know." Why was I so nice to this kid? For one, I just met him, and two, I never stuck around with guys. I got bored, easily.

"Sounds good." He dipped his head down, and lustfully kissed me.

That's more like it. "See ya superstar." I smiled at him, and then bent down to Marshall.

"Bye little bud." He playfully swatted at my hand, and I got back up.

"Your car isn't here, do you want a ride?" Tyler gently touched my back as I turned around.

"Oh, yea, that would be great. Do you mind?" I felt bad now. Why couldn't I have driven my own car last night?

"Not at all." Tyler went over to the table, looking for his keys, when my phone went off, which was on the counter.

Apparently the guys went onto my iPhone last night, and added me on Twitter, and were now tweeting to me. I went to tweet back to them, when Tyler came up behind me. "Follow me, I promise to follow you back."

I looked at him and replied, "okay." I did as he told me to, and a minute later, I had ten more followers. I was also alerted that I had a new tweet, so I looked at it.

"So your Tyler's new fuck buddy? Your uglier than the last." I read this out loud, in disbelief. Girls really were bitches.

Tyler picked Marshall up and said, "I think they have it all backwards."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is taking so long. I just quit my job, and got a new one with opposite hours, so I work nights now. And to top it off, I am house sitting, in the middle of the woods with no wifi, so when I get a chance (like now, hanging out after work), I am updating.
I want to start another Bruins story. If you have player idea's, or just idea's or comments in general, let me know!
-B