Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

seven

I went around town, asking everyone what the most secluded beach was, and they all told me about this little area, that no one went to. I laid out on my towel, and perched my book onto my lap. Pandora was playing from my phone, as I sat in the sun, thinking more than anything.

I was so attracted to Tyler, and I acted like a high school girl around him, almost like I was tied to him. And I most definatly not tied to him. I was used to the 'fuck and chuck' method, not hang out, spend the night, and hang out again.

I knew that my parents weren't impressed that I acted this way, but I never found anyone who looked at me for who I was. Most guys saw the money, and they tried tying themselves to me.

In the middle of my internal battle, I felt a small tongue licking at my face, and when I turned to see what it was, I saw Tyler and Marshall. Tyler hadn't recognized me, but Marshall must have, and Tyler was still trying to call him over.

"Tyler, it's okay, just me." He quickly jogged over, and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" His body was shimmering with sweat, but his eye's were full of compassion.

"Needed to clear my head, and to get some sun. It's so beautiful here. I'm glad my parents bought a house out here; but what about you?" I sat up, and let my hair fall around me.

"The boys are going to dinner with some girls they just met, I needed to get my workout in, and I didn't want to leave this little guy home alone. Tyler picked Marshall up, and put his back in the sand so he could rub his furry stomach.

"Pretty soon your not going to be able to do that anymore, but he's just so cute, how can you resist?" I let my long nails rest on his stomach as I looked back at Tyler, "I can watch him if you want to finish your run."

"No, no, no. I'm done now. I haven't been down here in so long. Have you been in the water?" He was talking to me as he was stretching, what a jock.

"Oh, um, no, I haven't been in the water, isn't it really cold this time of the year?" I leaned back on my elbows more, hoping that he would get the hint.

"C'mon, your coming in with me. You have to!" Tyler jumped up, and held his hands out.

"Fine, but we have to put Marshall in my car with the windows cracked, I don't want him out here by himself." I gave Tyler a look that he took well-I full on glared at him, so he knew that I was not happy with his idea.

"Okay, where are you parked." He was anxious, he already had Marshall in his hands, and was ready to run.

"To your left. Silver, my passcode is 6412." I got up, and quickly braiding my hair for Tyler's return. I loved my long thick hair, but it was a bitch to brush, and I hated doing it. I was facing the water, staring it down. It looked so cold, and unwelcoming.

"Let's go fancy." I yelped as Tyler picked me up while he said this. I was literally over his shoulder, staring at his ass-which was not a bad sight-but he was still sweaty.

"Tyler, put me down right now!" I regretted the words as soon as I said them. I could see the small amounts of water growing at his ankles.

"Anything you say," that was all I heard before my body fell underneath the water. I did the first thing I could think of.

I opened my eye's and saw Tyler's legs. I pulled on his knee's as hard as I could to pull him under, and it worked. As I was resurfacing, he was going under, with a shocked look on his face.

I stood on my feet, with a look of pride on my face. I outsmarted the smart ass, and was not going to let him live it down, but what I wasn't expecting, was his rebuttal. He picked me up at my knee's, with a huge smile on his face.

At that time, I wanted nothing more than to kiss him. It felt like that was all I was supposed to do, so, I did it. I dipped my head down, and kissed Tyler, softly on the lips. It was a surprise for him, but he responded, but pushing into me more, and me biting his bottom lip.

Tyler let me slip down, my face was level to his, and he was holding me up by cupping my ass. He deep growl escaped from the back of Tyler's throat as he began to kiss my jawline, and down my neck.

I threw my head back, and a moan escaped. Tyler was sucking just below my ear, at a soft spot. As his lips began to travel again, his bit at the string of my triangle bikini. "Not here." Was all I could get out, I was sure that I couldn't make a straight sentence, if I even tried.

He looked at me, with his dark brown eye's that were so hard to resist. He kissed me again, with every ounce of compassion that was filling his eye's earlier. "Anywhere but here," was all I could muster in a breathy voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long time in between updates, I've been writing a Kris Letang story that I really like, and I can't stop writing it! It should be up soon!