I Am Polaris

1

I parked my moped outside the back-door of Dr Steve’s Pizzeria and went inside.

“Okay! We’ve got 4 margs, 5 peps and a pineapple-olive hybrid going to the mansion up on 6th.” I made a face at Joe, who was handing me 5 pizza boxes, him holding the other 5.

“Ew. Who the hell is eating pineapple and olives on a pizza?”

“You got me. Your deliv though. Oh, Ben says get your hat on and your hair up. He’s going to bollock you if he sees you with it down again.” I made another face. Ben was our manager. Joe was the cook, Melissa was the shop serve and I was on delivery. Me, Mel and Jenny are actually on a regular rota of who does serving and delivery. We’re a small company. When one of us is off, we have to do serious multi-tasking. Basically, everyone gets burned/cold pizzas.

“Ben can kiss my a-“

“Lottie.” Joe said warningly. I grinned back and carried the pizzas to the moped. He followed me out with the other pizzas with my red and orange uniform baseball hat sitting innocently on top of the pile. I strapped the boxes on the back and switched the engine on. “Hat Lot.” I jammed it on my head backwards and stuck my tongue out at him as I drove away.

“And get your hair up!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story, based on the introduction of Polaris to the world of the movie Xmen, specifically X-Men: First Class. Charlotte is losely based on Lorna Dane/Polaris from the original Marvel comics, but Ive written her story differently.

(This is also kind of a Havok/Alex Summers fic. Cause I LOVE Lucas Till <3)