Sequel: Smoke and Fire
Status: Complete! ^.^ READ THE SEQUEL :D

Back to the Start

5 - Garrett POV

"What club?", I ask John, who's driving the van.

"Electric. Dirk's going to meet us there. Said it's fantastic."

Electric. That's where I caught Rachael cheating. With some guy Nick. And apparently, they'd gone out for a while after that. She still loved me. She didn't mean to cheat. Sure. Right.

Jared looks at me. "What was that for?"

Oh. Didn't mean to snort out loud. I smile wryly. "Nothing. Just thinking." For the rest of the ride, the four guys joked around while I sat quietly, wishing that Falyn wasn't on the other side of the country. But she had summer classes at NYU, so she couldn't come to Arizona. I miss her.

Soon after we walk in, Dirk spots us and calls us over. He's already at the bar, and slightly drunk. "Met a girl," he slurs. "She's hot."

John laughs. "Right man. So where is she?"

Dirk looks around and shrugs. "Bathroom or finding a friend or something. Dunno."

Clubs really aren't my thing. But since we're already here, might as well as enjoy myself. Grabbing a drink, I head towards the dance floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm posting more because i have more written

and my friend wants me too :D hehehee(:

and...is there even anyone reading this?

like, besides the ones that i personally asked?

asldfkahskjfasdf. comment? subscribe? :D