Different Directions

Stole My heart

The next morning I woke up after everyone else surprisingly. But then I looked at the calendar it read Febuary 1. Great just what I need my birthday. I walked to the vanity and stared at myself. My wavy medium brown hair and my green eyes. I thought I definetly do not look 18, i look more like i am 12. I put my fuzzy socks and my hoodie on and walked into Harry's room. He was still asleep.
"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY HAZZA!" I screamed. He woke up.
" Like wise. Happy birthday Ally Boo" He said sleepily. I dragged him out of his bed and into the kitchen.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STYLES TWINS!!" The boys yelled in unison. Louis and Niall walked up to us. Louis place a hand on Harry's waist and Niall pulled me into a kiss. I love his kisses they make me feel wanted. Unlike when I had my old life.
"Happy birthday babe." He whispered in my hair. I looked at Harry and Louis. They were kissing with smiles on their faces.
" Hey you 2 having fun over there." Zayn asked. They looked up and stuck their tongues out at him. He did the same.
"You 3 are idiots." I said laughing.
"We are going out for breakfast. Go get ready now." Liam said already dressed and ready. The rest of us stomped like we were 5 not wanting to go to school. We all got dressed. I dressed in my blue and white striped shoulder showing shirt and a white tank top with white washed shorts and my white converse.
"You look perfect as always." Niall said. I blushed. I put my hair up in a messy bun took my phone and Niall's hand and walked to see if the rest of the lads were ready. Once the got themselves collected we headed out the door and into the One Direction Mobile.
"Where do you want to eat Styles's?" Liam asked as he slipped into the passanger seat next to Louis who was driving.
"Ummm, Haz?" I said turning to face my brother next to me on my left.
"MONDAY"S!!" He screamed.
"Ok Lou you heard them to Monday's" Liam said.
We got to Monday's and we ate laughing and talking.
"Um, Is it ok if Me and Ally take a walk?" Niall said after our meal.
"Uh, Ya sure." Liam said to Niall who was bouncing up and down waiting for an answer. After he got his answer he grabbed my hand and we were off.
"Where are we going babe?" I asked him as we were wakling hand in hand down the side walk.
"Surprise. Now walk." He said giggling. I giggled along with him. We walked for about 15 more minutes until we came to a playground where i saw a swing set and I ran up to it. He followed close behind.
"Wanna push?" He asked while I was getting on the swing.
"Please." I said. He gave me a push and then climbed on his own swing.
"Ally do you know I love you and since the moment I saw you, And you like me too right?" He asked me with all seriousness. I turned to him with a smile.
"Of course as a matter a fact I love you too Nialler. But your not proposing are you?" I asked with a chuckle.
"No Oh God No. Not yet at least." He said winking at me. I laughed and jumped off the swing. He stopped his swing too. I grabbed his hand but he pulled me onwards the ice cream truck.
" ice cream at 10:00 in the morning?" I asked him.
" it's your birthday and plus I'm hungry" he said with a smile. The others were walking towards us.
" vas happenin!" Zayn shouted
"No Ice cream it is too early in the morning and plus we just ate."Liam said.
"BUT IM HUNGRY!" Niall shouted with a smile. Liam rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Um, Can I get a mint chocolate chip milkshake and a vinilla milkshake please." I told the ice cream man. We got our shakes and walked back to the car only to find Louis and Harry laughing and whispering to each other while Liam and Zayn had a very annoyed look on their face. Louis stopped and took the drivers seat with Liam next to him again.
"Can we go home?" I asked Niall. I put ny head on his shoulder.
"Sure babe." He said. I then started to get very tired and thirsty. When we got to the flat I went and got a glass of water and got in my pjs and walked out into the living area.
"Ally? Whats wrong?"Zayn asked me.
"Nothing why?" I replied
"You are very pale." He said walking over to me to feel my head.
"You have a bit of a tempreture." He said. I then started to feel weak. Niall walked in just in time because I fell right into his arms. I was still awake but to weak to stand or walk. He carried me over to the couch and started calling for Harry.
"Ally, keep your eyes open alright." Liam told me as my eyes started to droop.
TO BE CONINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56271231

OK so I am editing the story a bit so do not be mad. Some of the things in there aer not my favourite so I will be changing them. Sorry :( Comment and Subscribe