Different Directions

D is for Diaster.

Harry's POV

"HARYY!!!!!" I heard someone call. "HARRY!!!!!" someone called again. I walked out of my bedroom into the living area to see what was going on. I walked over to the couch and saw Niall and Zayn hovering over something. I walked towards them and saw Ally, all pale and sweaty. It looks like she has lost alot of weight also. Come to think of it I might have too. I then felt a rush in my head and fell over. "HARRY!" I heard Niall scream. He and Zayn picked me up and put me in a chair. "Harry keep your eyes open." I heard Zayn cry from a distance. "Zayn call an abulance. Ally is not breathing!" Niall yelled. "LOUIS, LIAM COME QUICK!" Zayn yelled. "THAT IS NOT THE HOSPITAL ZAYN!" Niall yelled. Louis and Liam came out of their rooms. "Whats wrong?" Liam said in panic. My hearing is becoming more muffeled now.
"Harry and Ally are having some kind of.. I dont know attack." Niall said crying.
Then everything went black.
____________________________________________________________________

Louis Pov

"Whats wrong with them. HARRY!" I yelled. I turned to see that Ally's face was now turning blue.
It has been 15 minutes since Niall and Zayn have first called me and Liam in. I heard a knock at the door and saw 2 stretchers coming in. The saw Ally and started to do cpr.
"1,2,3!" The 1st emt shouted. And pushed down on her chest. After about 5 minutes she started breathing again. Niall breathed a sigh of releif and they put Harry and Ally on stretchers.
"One person can go with each." The woman emt said
"Niall you go with Ally and Lou you can go with Harry. We will meet you at the hospital.OK?" Liam said. I just nodded my head and walked out holding Harry's hand. We got in the abulance and Harry looked so peacful when he slept.
We arrived at the hospital and Ally has turned blue again so they rushed her in the Emergency door first. Niall just stood there white faced and puffy eyed. They took Harry in after and I walked over to Niall until they said we could see them.
"Niall we have to go in the waiting room. She is going to be fine." I told him. He just nodded and walked with me.
We got into the building and saw the rest of the boys. Liam saw Niall and helped him in a chair.
"You alright there mate?" Liam asked him. He nodded and closed his eyes. I did the same. And drifted off in a nap. I felt like I was asleep for about 2 sesconds when someone woke me up.
"Lou, Harry is awake you want to see him?" I recognized the voice as Liam. I opened my eyes and saw that Harry is awake in the room right in front of me. I got up and ran in. I walked over to the edge of his bed and sat down.
"Hey Hazz how ya feeling?" I asked him.
"OK I guess. How is Ally?" He said with a smile.
"Uh, Well when you guys were in the ambulances she kind of stopped breathing again. She is now breathing but she is in a coma." I said with tears spilling out of my eyes. I hate thinking that my best friend is in a coma and I can't see her.
His face dropped. He turned white and started crying. I saw him and just hugged him. He hugged back and rather tightly.
"Did they say what was wrong with you and Ally?" I asked. He looked up. And kissed me. I frowned at the sad Harry.
"Um, Well I have um Type 1 Diabetes. And I dont know about my sister." He said.
"Um, do we need to learn about the diabetes?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes. I just nodded back and kissed him. I heard a bunch of hassling outside the door. I looked at Harry and he nodded knowing what I was thinking. I got up and looked out side of the door. I saw Niall screaming and struggling with the doctors. I did what my reflexes told me and ran out of the room and up to Niall. Liam was already there trying to hold him back. I saw the room infront of him and saw Ally. But she was still in a coma.
"Niall calm down bud, calm down." I whispered in his ears. He saw me and just ran into my arms. I was shocked at the impact but relized he was hugging me like a 5 year old. I hugged him back and pulled him into Harry's room to see him. Niall seemed like he would break at any moment. I heard foot steps run into Ally's room and told Niall to stay there that I was going to check it out. I saw the monitor her heart stopped beating again. The doctors ran in and put the electric panels on her chest. After 2 tries I heard a breath like a person who has been under water for at least 5 whole minutes. They came over to me.
"Are you close to Ally?" A male doctor said.
"Yes, but if you have a diagnnostic I suggest you get everyone together in Harry's room." I told him not taking my eyes off of Ally. He nodded in response and gathered everyone in Harry's room.
"OK we have diagnosted her with Type 1 diabetes just like Harry. And the reason she is having those brathing episodes is because she was also just diagnosed with asthma. She can play sports and run around but she needs to take some medications before." He said sternly. "But sadly we still don't know why she wont wake up. There is a chance she wont make it." He said. My face dropped. I turned to Harry and his heart rate was going up. Niall looked very white. He stood up and fell to the ground unconious. The doctor called in some other doctors and they brought him on the bed and hooked him up to some IV's. I dont know why but they did.
____________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I had just heard that my sister might not make it out of the hospital. WTF!!!. After I heard I felt like my whole world was turning upside down. I have only known Ally for about 5 or 6 months but she has been an even better sister then our older sister. She has now met the whole family and is comfortable with them. I keep thinking about all the great memories we have had together and what not. Louis walked in interupting my thoughts,
"Whats up Lou?" I asked him. He looked awfuly pale.
"She stopped breathing for a 4th time. And the doctors have now put her on life support." He said tears now streaming down his face. I disconnected myself from the IVs and walked over to Ally's room. Her face was all pale and she had so many tubes around her. I walked over to the side of the bed. Niall was on the chair close to the foot of the bed sleeping. I took the chair closer to her head. I sat down and took her hand in mine. It was so cold and had several different IVs in it. I gave her hand a small squeeze and her heart rate jumped rapidly. I just started at her in complete shock. I looked at her and her eyes started to flutter open. She looked at me in confusion. She tried to talk but could'nt. I woke Niall.
"Niall, Niall wake up. We need you." I whipsered in his ear. He woke up and saw me. His eyes started to tear and he started to shake. He was released from the bed next to mine 10 hours ago.
"Is she g-gone?" He asked me.
"NO of course not. She is the complete opposite." I told him. His frown turned into the biggest smile I have ever seen on him.
"How long has she been awake?" He asked me as we were walking down the corridor. I was wheeling around all my monitors.
"About 5 minutes. Louis, Liam and Zayn are all in the room with her so we have to wait about 5 minutes." I told him walking back into my room.
TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey,
In real life I do have type 1 diabetes and this is how me and my twin brother Dustin found out. Please comment or message me some ideas for the next chapters:)
Love ya all,
Hallie