Different Directions

It doesn't get better then this.

After the long car drive back to the flat I got out of the car and ran up the stairs to the flat.

"Babe why are you running so fast?" Niall chuckled after me.
"I want some food." I yelled back. His face light up at the mention of food and he whizzed passed me and tried to open the door.

"Crap. LIMA BEAN HAVE SEEN THE KEY?!?!" He yelled to Liam.
"Nialler the key is in your back pocket." I told him chuckling.
"Oh, oops. NEVER MIND!" He yelled blushing. I just chuckled at him.
"WHAT!" Liam yelled.
"NEVERMIND I SAID!" Niall yelled. I put my finger to my lips signalling him that the neighbors are asleep and that he might wake them. He just smirked. He opened the door and ran straight to the fridge.
"Dont you dare.' I growled at him as he reached for the last yoohoo. He smirked at me. I went into our bedroom and grabbed a pair of scissors.
"You now the hair that your growing out. If you even take 1 sip of that yoohoo tonight when your asleep all of that precious hair is going to be on your ass in the morning." I told him. He stared at me in fright as of the rest of the boys.
"GET AWAY FROM THAT EVIL WOMAN!" Louis screeched. I just laughed and Niall handed over the yoohoo and hugged me around the waist. He knew I was joking.
"GET A ROOM!" Zayn shouted. I glared at him but smirked.
"Not with my sister you dont." Harry said shooting Niall a look. We all just laughed.
"Well Haz I think we have had a rough day how about we get to bed." Louis said snaking his arms around Harry's waist.
"Sure." He said winking at us. I just winked back and mouthed an 'I love you' to him he mouhted it back and him and Louis were off to bed.
"How bout us Mr. Horan we should be off to bed too." I told him letting him take a sip of yoohoo.
"Mmmm ya." He said swallowing the yoohoo.
Zayn wiggled his eyebrows at us and we just blushed.
"Well night lads." We both said.
"Love you." They called.
"Love you boys too." We both called.

Once we were in the bedroom. I wiggled out of my jeans and shirt and put on a tank top and a pair of joggers. Niall did the same but with no shirt.
"Dont you look awfully fit." He told me slipping into bed.
"Thanks you too." I told him copying his actions.
"SNUGGLE TIME!" I yelled.
"YAAYYYY!" I heard Louis scream from across the hall. I heard his door slam shut and mine and Niall's fling open.
"Sorry Lou but I think Ally meant with me. Go snuggle with Harry." Niall said.
"No fair. Ally you are snuggling with me tommorow. HARRY SNUGGLE WITH ME!" He said closing our door.
"Where were we?" He asked me with his arms wide open. I took no time juping into them I laid my head on his bare chest.
"Sing for me." I told him.
"Alright what song?" He asked me.
"My favourite." I told him. He then proceeded to sing. 'Syndicate' By the Fray. I fell asleep to the sound of his sweet voice filling my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56271761

Sorry for the short chapter really just a filler. Please subscribe and I am on total writters block. I need help trying to think of what I shoud write for the last few chapters and if I should write a sequel.
Lots of Love,
Hallie