Different Directions

Leaving

It has been about 2 weeks since that whole escaping jail incident. And since then me and Niall have been doing pretty well. Except I can't say the same for Lou and Harry.

"LOUIS I TOLD YOU NO!" Harry screamed at Lou. Me and Niall were sitting on the love seat while Liam and Zayn were on the couch.
"What are they fighting about now?" Zayn asked.
"No clue. I'm going in there." I said. I got up and went upstairs to their bedroom to see what was going on.

"HARRY IT'S JUST A ROOM WE NEED A NEW BED!" Louis screamed. I rolled my eyes at there stupidity. I opened the door and saw them standing face to face.
"HEY!" I yelled as there bickering went on. They turned and faced me. Harry walked over to me.
"Do you think we need a new bed. Cause I dont." He asked me
"Actually you do. And stop fighting we are sick of hearing it." I said calmly. Harry glared at me.
"YOU THINK WE NEED A NEW BED!" Harry screamed at me.
"WHY ARE YOU YELLING HER SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!" Lou screamed.
"ALLY WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE TO COME HERE!" Harry yelled.
"COME WHERE!" I yelled back.
"HERE TO MY LIFE YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP!" He yelled. I could feel the tears prick my eyes. Louis stared at him in disbeleif. Harry pointed to the door telling me to get out of his room. I ran out and down the stairs.

"Ally what's wrong?" Niall asked me as I ran passed him. I ran to our room which was on the first floor and packed most of my clothes.
"Harry doesnt want me here so I am leaving." I told him calmly. I turned to look at him. His blue eyes filled with rage.
"Niall it's ok. I will be fine. I can catch a bus to my mum's." I told him.
He walked to the closet and pulled out his duffel bag. He went to his dresser and pulled out alot of clothes and stuffed it in his bag.
"Babe what are you doing?" I asked him
"I cant risk losing you because of him." He said. I walked over to him and put my arms around his waist.
" You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I want to be with you, not without you." He said. He turned around and put his arms around my waist while I put mine around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me.
We got back to packing.

We finished packing and went to the living room. Where Liam, Zayn and Louis were sitting. We putt our bags down and walked to the middle of the room.
"Where are you 2 going?" Liam asked.
"To my mum's for a while." I told him.
"Why?" Louis asked me with concern.
"Because Harry want's her out." Niall said his voice full of anger.
"WHAT!" Zayn and Liam shouted.
"When she went up to check on me and Harry. Harry said he want's her out of his life." Louis said putting his face in his hands.
"Ally i'm really sorry."Louis said. I went over to him and sat on his lap.
"Lou it's fine. I will call you guys everyday and you can come whenever you want." I told him hugging him tightly. Niall went up and hugged him too.
"Good luck." Zayn whispered to me while I hugged him.
"I love you." I whispered.
"Love you too." He said. I kissed his cheek and walked up to Liam.
"I'm going to miss you." He said and I pulled him in a hug.
"Take care OK." I told
"I am going to take care of Harry." He growled.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He told me.
I walked up to Lou and just hugged him.
"I love you." He told me.
"I love you too." I said and I walked back to Niall. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the flat and into the taxi.
____________________________________________________________________

Liam POV

After Ally and Niall walked out I ran up the stairs and pounded on Harry's door.
"Liam calm down." Zayn told me coming up the stairs while Louis sat down stairs watching. Harry opened his door.
"What?" He hissed.
"You told Ally you dont want her here anymore?" I barked at him. Zayn put a hand on my arm.
"UGGGHHHH. Why did you bring that up?" He growled. I glared at him. Resisting the urge to punch him in the face.
"Becuase her and Niall just left." Zayn put in angrily. Harry's eye's went wide.
"W-what?" He stuttered. I glared at him again.
"They left and we dont know where they are going." I lied.
"What have I done" He cried. He had tears streaming down his face. "Where's Louis?" He asked.
"He is downstairs." I told him calming down a bit.
"Oh." He said and he walked back into his room and stayed there for the rest of the night
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally Outifit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53474976
(Highlight the link and paste it in you toolbar)

Hey,
Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been busy. Hope you like this chapter. Oh and I have a new 1d story up. Called You Only Live Once. PLease read.
xoxoxo