Different Directions

Black Tie Invitation

Niall POV

We left a day ago to go to Ally's parents house. When we got there she knocked on the door and her mum answered it.

"Love why are you here?" Her mum asked as she squeezed my hand. Ally's eyes stared leaking tears.
'Niall what's wrong with her?" She asked as Ally ran into her arms.
"Harry kicked her out." I said casually. Anne's eyes widened.
"He did what? Ally why did he do that?" She asked, Ally lifted her head from her mothers shoulders and wiped her tears. My heart was breaking at her seeing her eyes all puffy and red.
"He kicked me out because him and Lou got in a fight." She said.
"Ok lets get you 2 inside" Anne said.

The house smelled like fresh cookies. Ally walked into the living area. She sat on the couch and started crying, I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug.
"Hey babe. Dont cry. I'm right here." I whispered in her ear.
I could feel her petite body shake with sobs. I kissed the top of her head and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Her sobs finally slowed and she looked up at me.
"Thank you." She whispered as she got up and grabbed her pj's and went to the washroom to change. My mobile started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone. There was some russling but someone breathed into the phone.
"Hey Niall." I heard Harry's voice at the other end of the phone. I balled my fist in anger.
"What do you want?" I hissed. I could hear him sigh at the other end.
"I wanted to apoligize for acting like a complete arse before." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not the one who you should be apoligizing to." I said.
"I know she wont answer my calls so I called you." He said. I ran a hand through my hair.
"She is in the washroom. Call in like 2o minutes." I said.
"No I want to ask you something," He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Can you invite Ally to a fancy resturant and say that we have a meeting?" He asked.
"I cant lie to her." I said. I could hear him roll his eyes,
"Just do it ok," He said dryly.
"Fine" I breathed. He then hung up,

Ally came out of the washroom in her jammies with her hair tied back. She looked amazing.
She walked over to me and sat on the couch with her head in my lap. She fell asleep 5 minutes later.
I decided to text Liam.

"Hey we are here. Harry just called me." I texted him. I could hear Ally's soft snores.
"Good. And why did he call you." He relpied.
"To ask me to take Ally to see him at a formal dinner." I replied.
"OK." He replied. That was the end of our conversation.

I soon fell asleep on the couch with Ally in my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's Pj- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_40/set?id=53481320