Different Directions

Your Mine

~FFW 1 year later~

Today is the day I am marrying the love of my life. I walked out of the car that was taking me to the salon to get ready. I slowly opened the door and found my mum standing there with my sister crying.

"Hi mum" I said. She just pulled me into a hug and I could feel her wet tears on my shoulder as she cried.
"Mum we have to go in!" Gemma shouted.

I walked in and saw Danielle Liam's girlfriend and Chasity Zayn's girlfriend.

"Hello Love" Danielle said I hugged her she and Liam have been going out for a year now and still going strong. She is a very sweet girl and Liam is lucky to have her.

"Hi" Chasity said as she smiled and hugged me as well. Her and Zayn have been together for about 6 months now and she is sometimes acts like she has a stick up her ass but most of the time she is a real sweet heart.

I got in the hair chair and got my hair and makeup done and the I went upstairs to get my dress on.

I got my dress on and my mum came in and she started to tear up.

"You look extravagent" My mum said wiping her tears Gemma came in after with Danielle and Chasity with her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

~FFW 2 hours later~

I was standing with my brother who was going to walk me down the aisle because I did not invite my dad whom I have never met nor did I invite my adpoted parents.

"You ready?" Harry whispered.
"Yes." I said as the doors opened to let me and Harry walk.
I saw all the boys lined up and wiping their tears away. I shook my head at them as I looked up and saw Niall looking breath taking my breath got caught in my throat as I saw him. I could see the huge smile on his face as he took my hands in his and we began the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride." The preist said as Niall took my face in his and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and wanted to stay like that forever.

"Give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan everyone!" Louis yelled.
_______________________________________________________________________________

~At party~

Me and Niall walked to the dance floor getting ready for our first dance together.
We decided on picking 'Moments ' by One Direction because 1. The boys sing it and 2. It was a very slow song for the mood and I loved it.

"I'm so happy that we are married" Niall whispered to me as the chorus started.
"Me too." I replied. I closed my eyes as my husband's solo came blaring through the speakers.

After the song ended it was time for the speechs so me and Niall took our seats and got ready to hear my brother's speech.

Harry stood up and started to speak.

"When we first met Ally I thought she was just another fan but she of course was not. When I found out she was my twin sister I thought 'WHAT THE HELL!' but after a few days I got used to the fact, After a year or so after all the kidnappings and such. We finally were able to settle down. She and Niall moved out for a couple of days because of me but I soon got her back.
I am so happy for her and Niall. Congrats to my sister and my best friend" He said and sat back down. I was wiping the tears away and gripped Niall's hand. He let go of my hand and he and the other boy's got up and went to the stage.

I gave him a questioning look but he just smiled at me.

He grabbed his guitar and started playing the all to familiar tune.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you dont know youre beautiful if only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so despretally right now i'm looking at you and I cant beleive you dont know your beutiful." They sang.

"That's what make you beautiful" Niall sang and the end and I wiped the tears from my eyes and took my heels off and ran to the 5 of them and tackled them in a group hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally dress- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_74/set?id=56633384