Different Directions

Kidnapped part 2

Zayn POV-

I was running out the door of the room but only to hear Ally scream my name again. I felt terrible leaving her like that kidnapped and vaunerable. What would Harry and Niall think of me or Louis or Liam. Out of all 5 of us besides Harry and Niall, Louis and Ally are the closest. I was almost at hte apartment.
5 minutes later-
I finally arrived at the building. I walked in and the lobby was still empty. I walked slowly up the stairs. When I got to the door I forgot that Liam had the only key. So I walked in Ally's old apartment because the door was wide open so I knew her adopted parents were not home.
I walked in and felt a wave of cold and dizziness so I walked t around until I found the radiator. I slowly slid down the wall and passed out.
____________________________________________________________________

No POV

Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry walked into their apartment and found that Ally and Zayn weren't there.
"BABE" Niall yelled for Ally. No answer.
"Zayny!" Louis called. Still no answer.
Liam walked towards the end of the hallway and found a card. He opened and a picture of Ally and Zayn passed out on the ground of the lobby with bruises all over them and blood fell out. He then read what the card said

" To the rest of the boys:
We have Zayn and Ally. Do not call the authority's or else you wont ever see your friends again. If you ever want to see Zayn again you better surrened Harry Styles. Ally and Zayn are still "sleeping" so I would not be worried. Oh and my pretty little toys are very good criers.
- Annoymus

"Om my freaking god!" Liam screamed from the hallway.
The rest of the boys ran out to see Liam sobbing against the wall.
"Li, whats wrong what happened?" Niall asked in his most loving voice.
Liam handed him the card and Niall stood there with a face like he had just seen a ghost.
"FREAKING HELL!" he screamed his throat burning with the taste of his own tears.
"Niall- Niall calm down buddy what is it?" Harry and Louis both said.
After Harry saw the note and picture he took off running. He didn't know where but he was going to run until he found his sister.
"HAZZA WAIT!" Louis tried calling after him. But Harry didn't stop.
Niall got up went down the hall into the lift and then out the front door of the building an started to walk to the park closest to the apartment building.
it was 10:30 at night so nobody was going to be there. Niall sat on the swing back and forth on the tip of his toes.
He started to cry and scream again wondering what kind of stuff his best friend and girlfriend were going through and regreting not being there to protect them
"How you holding up?" A familiar voice spoke and put a comforting hand on his shoulder it was Louis.
"Not to good I guess. How's Harry?" Niall asked his voice hoarse from all the crying and screaming he had done.
"Not to good we finally found him in the alley outside the building 45 minutes after he ran out. Liam is there with him. Don't worry we will find them." Louis said pulling Niall into a hug.
"I-I have an idea." Niall finally whispered out.
"What is it Nialler?" Louis asked Niall.
"If we cant call the police cant we just go there?" Niall said in a whisper.
"We can try but not right now we need to get you home." Louis said helping Niall off the swing and put a comforting arm around the young blonds shoulder.
"Lou. I know this sounds a bit weird but can you hold my hand?" Niall asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Sure Nialler. Anything for my little baby Nandos." Louis said taking Niall's hand in his.
"Thanks Boo. You really are a great friend." Niall said feeling somewhat better now that he knew he wasn't alone.
"No problem Baby Nandos." Louis said ruffling Niall's hair.

Back at the apartment-
"I need to go find them." Harry said struggling to free Liam's tight grasp.
Harry had been tackling Liam since Niall and Louis weren't there so he could find his sister and friend.
"Haz you gotta calm down. We are going to find them and have their kidnappers arrested so Ally and Zayn can be safe." Liam said trying to calm Harry down.
"No I wont calm down without Louis being here.!" Harry screamed tears stinging his eyes.
Just then Louis and Niall rounded the corner of the hallway still hand in hand.
"BOOBEAR!!" Harry screamed and Liam finally let go because Louis was here and Liam could now see what is up with Niall.
"Hey Niall." Liam said walking up to Niall.
Liam always thought of Niall like a little brother and like Louis and Harry always knew when something was wrong.
"Hey Li." Niall said quietly before walking into the apartment. Liam shot Louis a what is up with him look "He is really upset." Louis said in response for the glare.
"I am going to talk with him." Liam said.
While Liam was walking down the hallway he noticed something strange in Ally's old apartment. He walked in slowly only to find Zayn curled up in a ball against the radiator.
He was not sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or if it was really him so he decided to go inside and have a look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269768

To Be Continued..:)