Different Directions

Kidnapped part 3

Liam walked up to the radiator that Zayn was leaning up against passed out.
"They still have her." Zayn cried out waking up.
Liam then relized that his mind was not playing a trick on him.
"How did you escape." Liam looked confused and totally ignored what Zayn just said.
"Kicked them in the balls. Tried taking her with me but the guy grabbedher." Zayn said
"It's not your fault mate. They would have found her even if she did get away somehow." Liam said taking the shaking boy in his arms.
"Look what we have here." Liam heard a unfamiliar voice creep up behind him.
The man who said that took Liam's short brown curls and tugged his head up so the guy could see Liam's hazel eyes.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ALLY!" Liam screamed out.
"Oh no need to scream. You mean this girl." The guy said as if on cue another bloke came out carrying Ally over his shoulder.
"Where is the brother?" The one holding Ally asked.
"Why do you need to know?" Liam asked harshly
"Or else she is going to get a blow to the head." The one in front of Liam said pulling out a gun and put it against Ally's head taking the saftety off.
Tears started stinging the back of Liam's eyes at the sight of Ally.
"HARRY GET IN HERE QUICKLY!" Liam cried out in completes horror. He heard 2 pairs of feet pound the carpeting of the hallway leading to Ally's old apartment.
"What's going on?" Harry asked as he stopped in horror at the sight of his sister passed out, bloodied and bruised.
"Well,well,well. Look at what we have here. Harry Styles ." The guy holding Ally said to Harry. After about 2 minutes of uncomfortable silence. Ally started to groan.
"Harry? Niall? Lads? Where am I?"Ally said groggily and then noticed that she was on some smelly guys shoulder
"Put me down you smelly arse." Ally yelled and kicked at the man as he just laughed as Ally was too weak.
"You heard what she said let her go." Louis came running in with the swat team.
"I said no law enforcement." The man closer to Liam said.
"No you said not to CALL law enforcement so, I went and got them in person." Louis said obviously very proud of himself.
The guy holding Ally pretended to put her down but picked her right back up along with Harry and took them outside and piled them in a black van.

"Now I have both my kids." A man in a mask said looking from the rear view mirror at Harry and Ally.
"You have no right to do this." Harry yelled. "You wanted me so let Ally go and just take me." Harry said trying to protect his sister.
"Unfortunately I wanted both of you and got Ally and your friend Zayn so now that you suddenly tried to play hero I might as well take you also." He said with a smile.
Harry just stared at him in disgust. And Ally just sat there crying with her head down and her arms wrapped around her knees.

"OK. One down three to go." Liam said. They were now back in their apartment. Zayn has calmed down and Niall is sitting in his room strumming and singing a song.
Niall heard a knock at his door.
"Niall it's Louis can I come in?" Louis asked
"Sure, hold on a sec." Niall said clearing the lyrics so Louis can sit. Louis opened the door.
"Hey Ni, you OK?" Louis asked. Niall just shook his head in response.
"Do you want to hear something?" Niall asked.
"Sure what is it?" Louis said.
"A song. I wrote it cause I miss Ally and I am really worried about her and Harry." Niall said tears starting to fog up his eyes.
Niall started strumming his guitar and started singing a song called "Moments".
"Wow Niall that was really good." Louis said in shock his mouth opened in awe.
"Thanks. Hey look I wanted to ask you something?" Niall said
"What's up blond boy?" Louis asked trying to bring smiles to the sad scene.
"Do you have feelings for Harry?" Niall asked Louis.
Louis smiled at the thought of Harry.
"I don't know I never thought about it like that.But I guess I do. I don't think he feels the same way though." Louis said still smiling.
Louis smiling made Niall smile again.'
"Well why dont you try and talk to him?" Niall asked.
"I guess I am scared of what he will think of me." Louis said losing the smile on his face.
"Just try for me?" Niall said
"Fine but if he hates me after. I am annoying you the most." Louis said smiling again.
____________________________________________________________________

"OK my 2 beauties are you ready for a shower." Harry and Ally's kidnapper asked pulling into a camp ground.
"SURE!" Ally and Harry said trying to play along with whatever he just said. But little did he know that Harry had his phone in his trouser pocket and was ready to call Louis to come get him and Ally.
"Can I trust you Harry to go shower by yourself like a big boy?" The kidnapper asked talking to Harry as if he was a small child.
"Yes Sir. You can." Harry said smiling and talking like a 5 year old child. Ally could not help but laugh as Harry acted that way. Their kidnapper caught Ally laughing and smacked her straight across the face.
"Do not laugh at the way your brother is talking it is very rude." He scolded Ally. Ally was now rubbing the cheek that He had smacked.The kidnapper let Harry into the shower and Harry pulled out his phone and dialed Louis's number.
____________________________________________________________________
Louis was on his way to the kitchen when his phone started to ring. Harry's caller ID showed up on the screen and Louis called for the others to come in.
"Harry! Are you OK? Where are you?" Louis asked Harry
"I'm on highway 56 in a camp ground. I'm in the shower and the guy does not know I have my phone with me and he trusted me to shower by myself. So that's when I decided it would be a really good time to call you." Harry said panting after such a long sentence.
"OK. Me and the boys are on our way. See you in about 15 minutes don't move." Liam shouted into the mouth piece of the cell phone.
Harry hung up. And the rest of the boys piled into Louis's car and drove off to the camp grounds.
____________________________________________________________________

"Ally. You need to come out of the shower so I can shower." The man said with an annoyed voice. Ally quickly rinsed her long medium brown hair out rapped herself in a towel and got out of the shower. Ally walked over to the dressing room and got dressed.
She then took her phone out and proceeded to text Niall. They were in a unisex bathroom so that the man can keep an eye on Ally.
____________________________________________________________________

Niall was in the backseat with Zayn while Louis and Liam were in the front. Niall's phone vibrated in his back pocket. He took his phone out and saw that he had a text from Ally.
"Hey Nialler. I am just letting you know that I am alive. I miss you heaps. I gotta go. Love you forever and always. Ally xoxoxoo"
Niall's eyes started to tear.
"Stop the car. I'm driving." Niall said in a stern voice.
"We are almost there Niall. Chill." Liam said looking back at a crying Niall.
"NO I WON'T CHILL. I NEED TO GO SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Niall yelled.
"Niall calm down we are less then 2 minutes away." Zayn said putting a Hand down on Niall's knee. Niall calmed down at the thought that the swat team was right behind them and that he was less then 2 minutes away from seeing Ally.

2 minutes later the boys arrived at the camp grounds and saw the familiar black van parked in front of the showers. Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all jumped out of the car. Louis ran for the boys shower room. He walked through the doors and saw the curly haired boy on the ground still wet from his shower.
"BOOBEAR!" Harry yelled and jumped into Louis's arms.
"HAZZA!" Louis yelled and took Harry in his arms.
"I missed you so much.' Harry said looking up at the older bloke who was now holding him.
"I missed you to my little curly top." Louis said smiling at the thought of Harry being safe in his arms again. Harry was not as covered in bruises as Ally was but he had a fair share.

Niall darted for the unisex shower room and didn't care that there might be girls in there he just wanted to see Ally. The swat team quickly followed after Niall. Niall pushed back the heavy doors and saw Ally. She was covered from head to toe in bruises.
"Niall?" She whispered.
"Yes Babe?" Niall whispered back. The swat team then entered as the man exited the changing room.
"Shit how did you guys find us here?" The man said screaming.
"Put your hands up." A female police officer said putting hand cuffs on Him.
"You have the right to remain silent." The officer said saying the normal stuff a police officer would say. Niall stared right into Ally's eyes.
Her emerald green ones looked so beautiful. Niall cupped her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Ally pulled away and smiled.
"I missed you so much." She said smiling
"I missed you too babe." He said taking her hand and helping her off the ground.
And they walked of the shower room hand in hand

"YA FAMILY REUNION!" Louis yelled and jumped up and down.
"Nice to be back with my friends." Ally laughed at the sight of Louis jumping up and down in his seat while he drove.

"FOOD I NEED FOOD NOW!!!" Harry said entering the apartment.
"I will cook." Louis said in his superman voice.
"No need super man i am calling in a pizza." Liam chuckled while he said that.
After everything that went down the last couple of days. Everyone was just glad to be smiling again. They got the food, sat and ate. It has been 20 minutes since they got home and Harry and Ally were really tired. They all went to their rooms and were almost asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269768

Hoped you liked this. Thank you for all you comments on telling me how to make this better. You are really helping me. :)