Different Directions

Waiting Here

It's been 2 hours since I got home from being kidnapped. I wasn't all that scared to begin with though. We got home and I went straight to my room after eating.
I heard a knock shortly after.
"Harry its Ally may I come in?" I heard my sister call from outside my bedroom door.
I have been crying so i wiped the stray tears.
"Ya sure." I said trying to sound happy.
She walked in my rooms with pijama's and smile but it soon turned into a frown once she saw the tear tracks and my blood shot eyes. I could not help but cry harder.
She frowned back but that soon turned into a smile bigger then she walked in. She sat next to me on my bed put her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder.
"Should I now call you Smiley Styles?" I asked with a chuckle
"Sure you can!" She yelled. She looed up at my with a smile s big as the moon.
That made my tears dry and me feel a whole lot better.
"I want to be a power ranger!" She told me. I looked at her like she was crazy becuase I know she was.
"What colour. I call Green. Becuase i look my best in Green." I told her.
At the sound of power rangers Zayn barges in and says
" I want to be the black ranger I have always wanted to be a mastodon."
" ok but I call blue and I think we can all agree that Liam gets to be red as he is the most mature out of all 6 of us." Ally said with a huge smile.
"since in all te ones where blue is a girl and yellow is a boy and very foolish I think I can vote Louis being yellow and Niall being white because white always seems to fall for the pretty ladies" Zayn told Ally with a wink.
" don't go hitting on my girl there Malik" Niall said barging in
" Does anyone around here knock once in a while" I said faking a pout. And as on cue Louis and Liam came barging in as well.
" hey Hazz can I talk to you for a moment?" Louis asked looking serious. I love when he looks serious. Since we first became a band I have had a huge crush on Louis Tomlinson. He has been my first real crush. I never has the guts to speak my real feelings to him. I hoped he would receive the signals I was sending. I have told Ally how I felt because she was my sister and she was totally fine with it.
" sure what's up boo?" I asked him with a worried look.
" nothing I just want to talk about something" he said acting strangely
We walked into the living room and sat down on the large beige couch. We sat there face to face for a few moments just staring at each other before he finally spoke up.
" Harry ever since I met you a year and a half ago I thought you were the most attractive person I have ever met. You changed my life. You helped me when I was upset and when I was going through tough times. I felt that when you were taken l was hopeless and couldn't find my self to answer your phone call I hesitated not knowing if it was te police telling me if you were dead. But anyways Harry I-" I stopped him from talking and crashed my lips against his. He smiled at the impact of our lips. There were fireworks starting at the touch of him. He nibbled my bottom lip and I opened my mouth quite slightly and we were suddenly fighting for domenince. I pushed him back onto the couch and he rolled over so he was on top of me now. I smiled under the kiss. He pulled away grasping for air.
"I am so happy you feel mutual. If you didn't I thought I might just die." Louis said his face so cute.
"I am only attracted to you because of those stripes." I said winking.
He smiled because he knew I was joking.
"And I am only attracted to you becase of those curls." He said. I chuckled at his cuteness. Then everyone came into the room clapping and cheering. They all toppeled us in a big bear hug. And with that the night was over.
____________________________________________________________________

Ally POV

I walked out Harry's room with the rest of the boys because they have been gone an awfully long time. We walked in to find Harry and Louis snogging on the couch.
I couldn't help but cheer and clap.
This stopped them from their snogging session. They turnered around and blushed. And with that the night was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269768

Yes I am adding in Larry Stylinson. But most of the story is still on Ally. Sorry this chapter kind of stinks but it was late and I needed to do something cheesy. :)