Different Directions

Deadly Little Games

Harry shushed my long speech but pressing his lips against mine. I could not believe he felt mutual to what I felt about him. After we broke apart every one cheered and toppled us in a group hug. Liam's phone then rang. He got up and went to go get his mobile.
"Hello?" He asked walking out of the kitchen where his phone was.
"Um, OK we understand. But how on earth did this happen?" He asked with anger in his voice.
"Thanks for the notification. Bye." He said to the person who was on the phone.
"Houston we have a problem. Liam is not happy." I said trying to clear the mood.
"The men who took Harry, Zayn and Ally have escaped prison." He said.
"Holy crap how in gods name did he get out. This is not good. Do we have a panic room because when i get panicked i tend to talk alot. Niall they might be after you this time. Please don't let them take you. You guys are the only things I have." Ally said trying to calm herself down but failed. Niall and I walked over to her and held her hands.
"Do not worry babe they will never find us." I told her reassuringly. She then procceded to calm down. Niall let go of her hand to lock all of the doors. I went with him just in case something happened.
We waked to the door but instead of Niall walking to the door he walked into the kitchen. Typical Niall. I walked to see if the door was locked. As i approched someone knocked on the door. I looked out the peephole only to find the captors. I locked the door and ran to get Niall and the others.
"THEIR HERE!" I whisper yelled.
"Wait what?" Niall yelled. There was a sudden thud.
"Hello again." A taller man said with an evilish grin. Ally, Zayn and Harry took sheild behind Me, Liam and Niall.
"What do you want now crap heads!" I said screaming to the point my face went red.
"We actually came back for Ally." The man said. Ally's face went white with fear. I saw the tears streaming down mine and Ally's faces. I then did something totally stupid. I jolted to the men.
"Looks like mister tough guy wants to save his friend. Well I guess we can settle for him. He is just as pretty, Maybe a little less but still pretty." The man said.
He took out a tazer gun and pointed it towards my chest. I turned around so I would not have a heart attack. I turned around and saw Harry's head creep out from behind Niall. He had tears in his eyes and his face was whiter then a ghost.
He mouthed "Don't do it Lou" almost like a threat. I wanted to run and scream.
After about 2 minutes of silence I felt a jolt of electricity forming from my back.
The last thing I saw and heard was Ally screaming and Harry covering his eyes before everything went black totally black.
I could still hear Ally while I was asleep but this time she was not screaming my name she was screaming for Niall. I heard him scream and then the front door slam. That was the last thing I heard.
____________________________________________________________________

Niall POV-

I watched and Louis jumped as the man stabbed him in the back with the tazer.
He was now on the floor totally helpless. His breathing was rapid and his face was pale.
Ally screamed so loud I thought my brain was going to explode.
I felt the adrenalin buliding up inside. I have had enough of this drama.
I lunged towards the man but I felt a shock on my stomach. This time I heard Ally screaming my name.
I felt hot so I laid down and place my face on the cold floor. The world around me was spinning wildly and i closed my eyes to stop the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269768

What are they going to do now? Ok next xhapter is going to be up soon.
Love Ya,
Hallie