Silence of Our Voices

Prologue.

The year is 2020. The setting, a courthouse during a world wide case. It was quite controversial, basically splitting families in half. One side for, one side against. What was the case for? The banning of rock music, and all sub genres from Alterative, to metal, to pop punk. Nothing went untouched by this ban.

The ban wasn't something that was just spur of the moment. Over the years, you hear about stories that Rock music got people into. In 2020, it went too far. It got a handful twenty-something year olds into a predicament that spread throughout 90 countries. No one would ever quite be the same. That's when the world supreme court, led by Anthony Waverly, an England native, first suggested the ban. It called for immediate disposal of all music instruments that had anything to do with Rock, any cds, buttons, shirts, pants, shoes, hats, posters, anything that had to do with it. Anyone caught with anything banned, would be executed.

At first, people were angry, but they soon learned to love the idea. Shielding their children from the dangers of free thinking, drugs, police and practically life itself. Stopping them from making the same mistake that that handful of twenty-something's did. Well, needless to say this ban was going to be passed in a heartbeat.