Status: Active

Love Is a Luxury

Eyes Like Sunsets

Lacey's POV

I opened my eyes, unaware of where I was. I looked over at the sleeping figure in the other bed and I remembered the events from the day before. Kennedy visiting, us getting lunch, asking me to go on tour with them, the excruciating six hour drive to Vegas, meeting Kenny's band, dinner, and falling asleep with a beautiful green-eyed boy.

He had a smile on his face which made me smile. He looked so peaceful. But no, I couldnt fall in love with him. We just fucking met. Maybe if he just stopped smiling for the rest of the tour..

"Good morning, motherfuckers!" Jared singsonged as he walked in. "Morning, Jared," I laughed. "Hey, why are you wearing John's clothes? Did you--"

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Kenny left my luggage in Garrett's room so John had to--"

"I got you. Here," Jared laughed and handed me my luggage. I was confused but then I remembered him telling John he was rooming with Garrett. "Now help me wake this fucker up," he said as he walked towards John.

"John, wake up," Jared said. "Get the fuck up, we have a show today!" No response from John. "I'M CALLING YOUR MOM!" Jared threatened. Still no response. "Man, that always worked." I laughed and walked toward them.

"John, get up," I said, shaking him a little. His green eyes fluttered open and he sat up, baring
his toned chest. "Morning," he smiled. Jared just stared at me in awe and I shrugged.

He studied John and said, "You were awake! You were awake the whole fucking time, bitch!" John just shrugged and said, "Maybe I just wanted a pretty girl to wake me up." I rolled my eyes but my cheeks turned a bright shade of red and Jared just laughed. "Well you fuckers better be ready by 8. We'll meet up for breakfast then go straight to the venue. I'll go wake Garrett up," Jared said and walked out the door.

"How the hell did he get in?" John asked. I simply shrugged and he laughed. "Go get ready." I nodded and stepped in the shower. When I was done, realization hit and I remembered I didn't have a towel. Fuck. "John!" I called out. "Yeah?" "I kinda.. forgot my towel. Could you.." I trailed off. He laughed and I heard the shuffle of his feet. "Open the door," he said. I slid my arm out and took the towel. "Thanks!" I said and closed the door.

I wrapped the towel around my body and got out. John looked me up and down and I smirked. I walked toward the luggage and grabbed my clothes. I looked up at John who was still staring at me and cleared my throat. "I-I'm gonna..." he stuttered and stood up. "Yeah," I laughed and he made his way to the bathroom.

I changed into my clothes and fixed my hair and makeup. I grabbed my pass and sat on my bed. John stepped out in his jeans and had his shirt in hand. He noticed me staring and smirked. I looked away and stood up as he said, "Ready?" I nodded and followed him out.

The others were waiting outside their rooms. "Lace! What did John do to you?" Kennedy asked.

"Hey, I thought you trusted me?" John pouted and we all laughed.

"We used protection!" I said joked. Kennedy had wide eyes and glared at John. I laughed and said, "I'm kidding. We slept once we got to his room."

"Separate beds?" Kennedy asked.

"Well..." John started. Kennedy clenched his fists.

"Yes, Kenny," I laughed and John did too. Kennedy's face softened but he still glared at John.

We piled in the elevator and passed the same route we did last night and headed to the buffet area. We didn't have to wait in line, thankfully, and we grabbed our plates and got breakfast. Kennedy found us a table and we took our seats. I ended up next to John. Great. I tried to ignore his glances and focused on my food.

"Thanks for almost getting me killed," he chuckled. "Kennedy's face was priceless," I laughed.

"I can hear you!" Kennedy exclaimed which made John and I laugh even more.

"That's it, I'm quitting the band. God is telling me I'm destined to become a food critique right this moment," Jared said. "Those are fucking pancakes," Garett said. "Heavenly pancakes," Jared corrected. Garrett flipped him off and Jared rolled his eyes. "He gets grumpy when he doesn't get enough sleep," he explained. I nodded and continued eating.

We paid for our food and we went straight to the van. Tim drove us to the venue and John decided to sit right next to me. "How about another round of 20 questions?" he asked. I sighed and agreed.

"Boxers or briefs?" he said. I laughed and said, "What?"

"Boxers or briefs?"

"I don't know, boxer briefs?" I said.

"I am not alone!" he exclaimed. I looked at him and arched my eyebrow and he just laughed. "The guys think I'm weird because I like boxer briefs," he shrugged.

-

I watched as the crew set the stage up. I was bored so I started playing games on my phone. "Hey," John said. I jumped and turned around.

"God, never do that again." He laughed and I asked, "So how are your fans?"

"They're pretty amazing. We've been doing radio shows and performed in clubs and all, and we have a few decent songs from our EP and they're just so supportive. I don't know what we'd be doing without them," he said and his face lit up the same way Kennedy's did when I asked him about the band. He loved what he was doing and I knew they'd go far.

-

"You're on in 10," Tim said as he walked in the dressing room. The guys nodded. They looked pretty nervous. Kennedy, Jared, and Garrett were tuning their instruments and John looked just about ready to throw up. Pat was running around and screaming. "Ritual?" John asked and the rest agreed. Then they all formed a circle and started clapping and chanting, "We like to party, we like, we like to party..."

It went on for a couple seconds and Tim walked in telling them it was time. The boys made their way out and I followed suit. I wished them luck as they ran to their positions on stage. John introduced the band and the crowd screamed.

I was excited to hear the green-eyed boy's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm running out of ideas and I'm thinking of changing the plot (I'll have to delete the other chapters and all). Let me know what you think :)

Thank you, RoRo15 and all readers/subscribers!!!!