Status: Slow start..won't really get going for a couple of weeks..

Do I?

Prologue

Boston. Of all the places she had to be in Boston. It wasn't so much that she was from there it was the fact that it was over a thousand miles away..

The guys and I agreed on the sports bar across from our hotel for pregame dinner, that's when I saw her. "Hi, I'm Ali and I'll be your waitress for tonight. What can I start you guys off with to drink?" Her adorable Boston accent and bright blue eyes had me mesmerized. Her blond hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail.

David must have found her attractive too because he had that dopey grin he always gets around girls he is into. "I'll have water," he shot her one of his pearly white smiles.

"Earth to soup," David waved his hand in front of my face, "what are you ordering dude?"

"Oh..uh..I'll have a water," I stumbled over my words as my teammates all stared at me. When she was gone you can bet I got shit for staring.

"Dude she was hot," David said, "But she's a Bruins fan."

"I think Soupy agrees," Nathan teased.

"Tell her you're a hockey player, chicks dig hockey players," Stephen Weiss suggested.

"She's a Bruins fan," I nodded to the black and yellow shirt she had on. The conversation was ended as Ali came back with our drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She flashed us a bright smile.

The guys went around the table reciting their orders. I watched her as she made her way to the table a few down from us. She walked with just enough confidence to make her sexy. Even if she didn't know it.

"Ask her if she is going to the game," Nathan pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Why does it matter?"

"You will be able to see her again?" He said it sounding almost confused.

"Dude, it doesn't matter, she is here and I'm in Florida. It never works out."

Ali came back shortly after the guys began to talk about the game and how well they thought we were going to be.

"Quick question Ali," Nathan said leaning forward, resting his chin on his hand, "are you going to the game tonight?"

"Of course," she grinned, "And we're going to win," she winked as she handed Nathan his plate.

"How did you know who we were?" David asked taking the plate from her.

"I know my hockey," she shrugged, "And the suits were kind of a sign."

"Good point," Nathan agreed. It was a sports bar after all.

"Well if you guys need anything just let me know. I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes."

She left again, breaking my trance.

"You need to talk to her," Stephen said shoving me and knocking the fry out of my hand.

"Yeah or I will," David said smirking.

I shrugged, "She isnt interested."

"Stop being a girl," David said, "Grow some balls and go talk to her."

I glared at him but shoved away from the table and went over to where she was sitting.

"Hey," I smiled. I knew all the guys were watching before I even sat down.

"Hi, is everything okay?"

"Everything is great," I smiled. I had no idea what to say now though. I really should have thought this through better. I just wanted the guys to lay off.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, "Since you are going to the game maybe I'll see you there?"

"Maybe you will," she grinned.

"And maybe I will see you after?"

"If you're lucky," She winked getting up to go back to work. A napkin in her place with numbers scrawled across it. I made my way back to the table, a goofy grin spread across my face.

"Atta boy Soup!" Nathan clapped me on the shoulder as I sat back down.

~

Now two years later I finally managed to get Ali in a Panthers jersey and at our final home game of the season as well as our final game of the season as well. Our tenth straight year of not going to the playoffs.

"Good luck," she stepped up onto her tip toes to kiss me.

"I'll score just for you," I whispered in her ear kissing her again.

"You better since I'm wearing this jersey," she pulled at the blue and red jersey that hung off of her body.

"Get a room," a few of the guys groaned walking past us to get ready for warm-ups. I just smirked as her cheeks turned a light pink. I stole one more kiss from her before joining my teammates in the hallway.

~

"I love you," I whispered, laying next to her. Her tanned legs were sprawled out across the bed, her head on my chest. I don't know what made me decide to say it, but I did. I didn't know if she her heard me when it took her over thirty seconds to answer me.

"You do?" She finally answered, rolling over so her head was resting on my stomach, legs propped up on the bed frame.

"Yeah, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't."

"I love you too," she smiled, crawling on top of me. She bent down placing a kiss on my mouth, then my chin, my collar bone and all down my chest.

"I'm most likely going to Boston," I blurted out when she rested her head on my chest once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise this will get better! I just needed to like introduce the way it all happened but this story won't be updated to much right now because I'm the idiot who starts a story a week before finals. I just got the idea listening to the song like a couple weeks agos.
I hope you like it! :) And it's most likely going to be told from both points of view.