Status: Slow start..won't really get going for a couple of weeks..

Do I?

What Are We Becoming?

Commence night two of celebration in Boston without me. I rested my head on the arm of the couch as Dirty Dancing was playing on the TV. I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. No lovey dovey shit tonight.

Gregory hadn't been home since the morning we got back from Vancouver. And the night we celebrated with the team wasn't exactly a good night, so I don't blame him for not coming home.

"Come dance with me," I took Johnnys' hand, pulling him onto the dance floor with me. Gregory was no where to be found and Brad was sucking face with some blonde girl who clearly had no morals or respect.

Johnny turned around, shaking it all up against me, "Johnny, get your ass off of me," I tried to control my laughter as he continued. Soon we both had our arms above our head, shaking the rest of our body around. Before we knew it, his face was about two inches from mine, our bodies pressed close together as a Sexyback remix was playing.

I felt someone pull me away from Johnny, I turned around to see Nathan had pulled me away, "What the fuck are you doing?"

My jaw dropped, "What?"

"You heard me!" he had to yell over the music.

"I wasn't doing anything," my words kind of slurred together.

"You're trashed aren't you?"

I shrugged, "I guess."

"Well stay away from Johnny," he took a hold of my elbow, leading me towards Milan and Shawn.

"Why do I have too? Greg could be fucking some hot girl right now, why does he get to have fun?"

"Al, you know that isn't what he is doing, I'm just trying to help you."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Can I go dance with Marchy and Segs?"

"Keep your clothes on," Looch winked, sipping his beer.

I slipped my black high heels off and ran towards the bar, both of the guys holding their hand out to help me up. Brad stumbled a little but once I was up on the bar with them, he held a Patron bottle over his head as the crowd of people below cheered loudly.

I noticed Gregory out in the crowd, dancing with a couple of girls. I started dancing real close to the guys up here with me, knowing it was a really stupid idea.

"Damn Ali, I didn't know you had moves like that," Tyler said, his hands on my ass.

I rolled my eyes removing his hands, and hoping down from the bar. Patrice pulled me aside, dancing with me as I totally forgot what I was going to do. Patrice pulled me closer, our bodies nearly pressed together.

"Ali, mon cheri," his sexy french accent had me swooning as he whispered in my ear. Nobody was here to break it up this time as his hands roamed around the lower part of my back as they found my bottom. I knew it was wrong but part of me didn't want it to stop. Part of me knew it wouldn't stop even if I had wanted it to.

His lips felt soft on mine and that's when I knew I was in trouble. Especially when I saw Greg not but five feet away. He deepened the kiss as I kissed back for a second then realizing what was happening as I tried to push him away, "You don't want it?"

I shook my head, biting my lower lip. He let go of me, taking a step back. I ran back over to where Nathan and Milan still were, putting my shoes back on.

"You look like you just saw a ghost," Milan teased. I couldn't say anything, I just needed to get some air. I needed to get out of this club so hopefully I could forget what just happened. I jumped up and made a bee line for the exit.

"Ali!" I heard Nathan yell after me. I ignored him and kept pushing through people.

"What happened?" Nathan asked, looking down at me sitting on the ground.

"I kissed Patrice.." A tear trickled down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away.

"Shit, Ali, I told you.." I rubbed a hand behind his neck.

"You told me about Johnny," I hugged arms close to my chest.

"I should have kept a closer eye on you," he sat down next to me, putting an around my shoulders, "Did he see you?"

I shrugged, "I think so."

Nathan knew how I felt, he knew that I made a promise to myself that I would never cheat on Gregory. It was always my biggest fear that he would cheat on me when they were on the road.

"Well I'm sure he kissed one of those girls he was with," Nathan suggested, trying to make me feel better. Except it only made me feel worse. A few more tears sprinkled my cheeks.

"This is why I shouldn't drink," I swallowed back the sobs. Nathan squeezed me a little tighter.

"Do you want me to get you a cab?"

I just nodded as he got up, but stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing out here?" It was Gregory. "Are you kissing him too?"

The tears were falling now, "Dude, calm down."

"I saw you kiss Bergy! How could you?" his voice sounded so weak.

"I didn't mean to, I'm drunk and just..you can't tell me that you didn't kiss any of those girls in there!" I yelled back, wiping my eyes.

"Bergy is my teammate!" he completely ignored what I said.

"Well it's better than those whores in there," I sobbed as Nathan pushed Gregory aside.

"Let me go Nate!" he pushed Nathan away as he made his way back inside, leaving me there in tears.


Ever since that night we could barely look at each other. He had been staying with one of his teammates, not sure which one and he wasn't answering my phone calls.

I'm so sorry baby. We need to fix this.

Still no answer. I pulled the blanket up to my chin. I hated being here alone, I really missed him. I missed the way he wrapped his arms around me.

Gregory, please. I'm not the only one in the wrong here.

I gave up, the tears were now blurring my vision. He was letting our relationship fall apart.

I woke up in the middle of the night and made my way to the bedroom, a small ounce of hope that he would be in there.

I wasn't surprised when I was greeted by a cold, empty bed. I hugged my knees to my chest, drifting back to sleep.

I woke up yet again, this time the sun peeking over the tall buildings and through the curtains. I rolled over to see the still empty spot next to me.

Why can't he just come home?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! But I have an update, sorry it's a little short but I hope you enjoy it! :) Thank you all for reading and commenting and subscribing it means a lot! :)