Status: Slow start..won't really get going for a couple of weeks..

Do I?

Do I Have Your Love?

-Ali-


So he was just going to leave ? If that was how he was going to be, just leave like it's nothing well then two can play that game.

"Are you here yet?" Sheena's voice came through my phone. I could hear a few girls in the background.

"Yeah, got here about an hour ago."

"Well come over. All the girls are here, we are getting ready for my bachelorette party. Ooh and bring a dress."

"I need a ride, I think Greg took the car."

"Brittany will be there soon," she said hanging up the phone.

I grabbed one of the few dresses I brought, this one fit the occasion best. I grabbed a pair of heels and a another change of clothes. Before I realized it Brittany texted me, letting me know she was hear. I ran to the elevator quickly, hoping Greg wasn't on it.

"Hey girl," she smiled when she saw me. I kissed her cheek as she sped off down the road back to Sheena and Johnny's house here in Edmonton.

"Do you have a sexy dress?" Tammy asked when I walked through the door.

"Of course. What are we doing anyway exactly?"

"We're going to the club, you know the last time as an unmarried woman," Sheena smiled.

"Strippers?"

Naomi nodded from her place on the bed, "It wouldn't be a bachelorette party without them."

Brit and I looked at each other a little concerned, "But what about the guys, won't they get mad?

"They know we love them, it's not like they don't do the same thing at bachelor parties."

I shrugged, "Good point."

"Now let's get ready, we have dinner reservations at 7."

Clothes quickly began flying as we all changed into our party clothes.

"Damn girls, we look hot," Naomi said as we all stood in the mirror.

"I love your dress Ali," Tammy complimented my black dress with lace sleeves. "It's so tight and sexy."

"Thanks," I sprayed hairspray over my curls as I slid on my heels which were black with a dash of purple and blue.

"You guys all look gorgeous too," I looked over each girls dress. Brit was in a light pink strapless dress, Sheena was in a blue, one shoulder dress that was fitted. Naomi and Tammy were both fitted in black strapless dresses only Tammy's was sequined.

"Let's go!" We all linked arms as we walked out of the house to Sheena's car.

Dinner was filled with laughter and lots of pictures courtesy of Brittany.

"No pictures at the club, we might not want to remember this night," Tammy said as we all busted out into my laughter.

We all chipped in for the bill and were on our way to the real party. Heads turned as we walked in, Tammy and I went up the bar to get the drinks as we navigated through the crowd to get back to our table.

"Cheers!" we clinked glasses as Brit grabbed me by the hand.

We both started to dance, we danced for about three songs before we got more drinks. Tammy, Sheena and Naomi were up dancing as we threw back another drink already feeling a little buzzed. I was a light weight when it came to drinking. We joined the other girls on the dance floor, ignoring the rest of the crowd, like it was just us. The fight I had with Gregory was slowly slipping from my mind. I left the girls to get another drink, now feeling a tad bit drunk.

"Would you like to dance?" A random guy at the bar asked.

"Nah I'm good," I took another sip of my drink.

"Come on, one dance. You look like a good dancer."

"I'm here with my girls, that's who I'm suppose to dance with," I finished my drink turning away from him. He grabbed my wrist, "One dance, that's all I'm asking."
"And I said no," I pulled my wrist free as an image of Gregory's face popped into my head.

He followed me to the dance floor anyway.

"Well I don't take no for an answer," he said as he started to dance beside me anyway.

Before I realized it, I had started to dancing with him. He started to get a little to close as I was lost in the music.

"Ali!" Brit called to me through the sea of people. I couldn't find her until I felt her pull me away from that guy.

"You, alcohol and clubs don't mix well," she laughed sitting me down in the booth, "We don't need a repeat of last time."

I sighed, taking a sip of the drink in front me, not like I needed more. The girls were back at the table now drinking too, "We are heading to the party room in a few for the strippers," Naomi giggled finishing off her drink.

Sheena was sat in the front as the male strippers came in. We all had yet another drink in our hand, all past the point of buzzed. We held out drinks up as they started to take it off. Sheena was blushing as we all cheered them on. I jumped up on the stage dancing beside them, squished between two of them. Naomi was dancing with the third one. I grabbed Sheena's hand, pulling her up beside one of them. I slipped a dollar bill into his tool belt as he danced on me some more.

"I could just take you home with me if ya want," I slurred as the guy just laughed dancing away from me. I went to get another drink, feeling extra thirsty. I sat in the empty chair Sheena was in, feeling kind of bad about myself all of a sudden.

~

Johnny dropped me off at the hotel, "Thank you Johnny," I slurred falling over him, attempting to hug him, "I love you man."

"Are you going to make it up okay?"

I nodded picking my shoes up, "I love you."

"I love you too now go tell Soupy that."

"I'm so happy for you and Sheena," I leaned against the door, trying not to fall.

"Thank you, now go get some sleep," he chuckled.

"I love you Johnny, don't forget that," I slurred once again.

"I love you to now go, you are on the 6th floor. Room 611," he chuckled again as I shut the door. I swayed a little but caught my balance as I got in the elevator pushing the button.

I knocked on the door as well as leaning against it. It clicked as Gregory opened it.

"Thanks for telling me where you went," he said dryly as I dropped my shoes beside the door.

"Don't even," I pointed my finger at him, "You didn't tell me where you went earlier."

"That's different, I wasn't gone that long."

"That's not the point, you don't always tell me where you go so lay off dude," I stumbled a little as I walked past him.

"I was worried about you. You can't do that to me."

"You do the same thing to me okay," I fell back on the bed.

"Ali," he helped me up, "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that. You aren't sorry. Do you even still love me? Like is this even worth it anymore."

"What? Yes of course it is."

"Maybe we should just end it. You haven't said I love you in so long and we haven't kissed since you won the cup."

"It's only been like two weeks."

"You haven't noticed anything. You didn't notice us falling apart, you didn't notice me slowly slipping away. You haven't done anything."

"I didn't want to believe it. I do love you Ali, more than anything."

"Well you need to because it's what happened. And you said that because I said something about it." I shouldn't be having this conversation when drunk.

He sighed as I got up and slipped out of my dress. "Do you really care or do you not want to be single?" I put on one of my bigger bruins t shirts, I'm sure I stole from Gregory at some point. The tears stung in my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Of course I care. I want to fix this."

"Why?" I wiped at my eyes. This was killing me, but I needed to know if this was going to work out or if we were wasting out time.

"I hate seeing you like this. I don't like being the reason you cry. You mean more than anything to me."

"Except hockey."

"You know we needed to have that chemistry to win the cup."

"I don't want to have this conversation tonight," I wiped at my eyes as I fell back on the pillows pulling the blanket up to my face.

"You never do but we need to work this out unless you don't want to," he stayed sitting on his bed.

"Of course I want to but I also don't want only half of you."

He sighed, "Will you sleep with me at least?"

"I don't know if thats a good idea," I sniffled.

"Please babe," he patted the bed beside him. I threw the covers off, climbing into the empty spot beside him. There was a space between us another person could fit in but he closed that gap by pulling me close to him, "I really do love you," he whispered in my eyes as the tears fell from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little party action and then seriousness, maybe a step forward? Thank you all for reading and commenting! :) I apologize, this isn't the best chapter.