Status: Comments and Subscribe if you think I should keep this up!

Early Stockholm

You did EVERYTHING

Kirsten opened her eyes to see the town speeding by. She sat up and realized she was in a car, looking over she saw Michael Way, the school out cast. His hair was messy and his glasses were slipping off his nose.

He sat hunched over the steering wheel looking determined and exhausted.

"W-what?" she asked.

His hazel eyes flicked over to her for a second before returning to the road.

"You’re awake. Great. Now we can start our life together." He smiled.

Life together?!

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you, Kirsten. And I will do whatever it takes to make you love me." his smile was replaced by a serious expression.

"Take me home."

His grip tightened on the wheel, knuckles white.

"Whatever except that." he hissed.

"Why me? What did I do?"

He let out a bitter laugh. "You did everything. You stood up for me when someone knocked me down in the hall at school. You bought me coffee when I had a bad night. You let me stay at your apartment when Gerard kicked me out. You helped me carry groceries all the way home. You let me borrow your Anthrax CDs. Kirsten, you did everything."

Kirsten was just being a nice person, she was that nice to almost everyone. She was the neighbor everyone dreamed of.

"Mikey you don’t love me. You’re grateful, now please take me home." She said as if speaking to a stubborn toddler.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I fucking love you!" he growled.

"No you don-" CRACK!

Kirsten brought her hand up to her stinging cheek as she realized what just happened.

He slapped her.

Tears stung her eyes and she turned her head to look out the window, silently letting the tears trail down her cheeks.

It was silent for the next few minuets before Mikey’s eyes flashed over to her.

"Kirsten I’m sorry. But......don’t make me angry okay? I don’t like hurting you." he sounded uncomfortable.

She nodded her blonde head and wiped her tears.

"So, where are we going?"

"Far away. Where they can’t take you away from me."

She bit her lip and said nothing, not wanting to get hit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Comment and subscribe if you think I should keep this up. Or comment that you subecribed, I don't want a bunch of subscriptions and like one comment.

I made a character page for this!