Status: Comments and Subscribe if you think I should keep this up!

Early Stockholm

Shelby Johnson

Kirsten fell asleep and woke up when Mikey picked her up bridal style and carried her into a musty hotel.
He sat her in a chair and she watched him change the bed sheets. "Get in bed Kirsten. You’re tired."

She shook her head.

"Please get in the bed." He said, straining to keep his patients.

"No, thank you."

"You ARN’T going to leave me. Get. In. The. Bed." he said threw his teeth.

"No." CRACK.

Mikey stood over her still with his hand raised.

"Now." he growled.

Kirsten stood and hastily climbed into the queen size bed. Mikey walked over to her side of the bed and looked down at her.

He pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of his back pocket, watching her blue eyes widen as he locked her wrist to the bed post. He went to the other side and climbed in beside her, holding her close.

The next morning Mikey woke her up and unlocked her, walking her to the barely working bathroom. She did what she had to and came out. He put a hoodie on her and pulled the hood up before they climbed out the window and back into the car.

While they drove, Mikey noticed Missing person signs for Kirsten all over.

"Damn." he didn’t think they’d be up so soon.

He parked at Walgreens and looked at Kirsten.

"Red. I think." With that, he cuffed her hands to the seat and left into the store.

While he was gone, Kirsten tugged at the cuffs hissing as they left marks on her skin.

To soon for Kirsten’s liking, Mikey returned with a bag. He drove to Starbucks where he got coffee for both of them breakfast sandwiches.

When they finished he drove to another shady hotel where they snuck in the window, handcuffed together.

"We won’t be here long Kirsten. A few minuets." He opened the bag with the hand that wasn't cuffed to her and pulled out a box of red hair dye.

Kirsten’s eyes widened.

"I will do this no matter what Kirsten. I won’t let them take you." He cuffed her to the sink and got the dye ready.
45 minuets later, her hair was an auburn red.

"Your name is Shelby Johnson, you are nineteen years old and you are from Anna Maria Florida. Repeat that." he told her.

"M-my name is S-Shelby Johnson, I’m nineteen years old and I’m from Anna Maria Florida." She said calmly.

"Very good." He pressed his lips to her forehead making her whimper. He frowned. "You will love me." he said as he reached into the box.

"Those blue eyes are nice but they’ve got to go."

"Wait!" He looked to see her pull something out of her eye.

Contacts.

Her eyes were now green.

"Oh. Flush them." Kirsten, now Shelby did as told.

"Does anyone know your eyes are green?"

"No. I was born with blue, when they turned green I started using blue contacts. Not even my mom knows."

Mikey nodded and they made their way back to the car.

As he drove, Shelby played with her damp red hair watching the sun shimmer red off it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my current subscribers and commenter!

Comment and subscribe if you think I should keep this up. Or comment that you subecribed, I don't want a bunch of subscriptions and like one comment.